4 left for Baggies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why is back of kop showing same colour red as the lower Bramall Lane end and not allowing access to see availability? If it's full or sold out why aren't those blocks greyed out like all other areas that sold out?

I really hope so. Last minute trip to South Yorks means I was hoping I'd get one.

If anyone has a spare can they please let me know?
mate i've got a season ticket but not going wednesday, i work in balham (i know you don't live there any more) so let me know if you can meet up tomorrow or tuesday?

i'll need back for saturday btw.

I’ve just made an observation…on the BL end on the lower tier, where has block BL4 come from? That has never been there before as far as I remember. Extra tickets for the Blades maybe? Why is the top split into three and the bottom split into 4

Looks like just the one left now... Surely it would make more sense to sell the tickets on the kop rather then have the hassle of policing and stewarding BLLT?( If something simliar to the chesterfield game happens)

I have mixed feelings about sold out games on one hand it's great to see the lane packed out but on the other hand the extra few thousand who have turned up tend to turn negative really quickly if they don't get the lord mayor's parade in the first ten minutes.

I have mixed feelings about sold out games on one hand it's great to see the lane packed out but on the other hand the extra few thousand who have turned up tend to turn negative really quickly if they don't get the lord mayor's parade in the first ten minutes.
And it takes longer for a piss at half time.

Some of the most negative fans I've ever known have been die hard, never miss a match, Blades.

I'm one of the few that "bump up the numbers from time to time" now, and I'm a hell of a lot more forgiving, level headed and supportive of this squad than my die hard dad that I'll be going with.
I kinda get your point, but its not completely right that us that can't attend every game will start booing the fist pass Norwood chips into touch.

Why is back of kop showing same colour red as the lower Bramall Lane end and not allowing access to see availability? If it's full or sold out why aren't those blocks greyed out like all other areas that sold out?
Seats in these areas that have become unavailable to anyone buying match day tickets, if they do become available the usual procedure is don't sit in the correct seat that you purchased, instead go to the back of the kop and find any old seat to hijack but don't sit down, if there's someone already there then that's even better just shove them along there's no limit to the amount of people you can stand with, other options include standing in the gangways

The ticket office is not just good at making it hard to buy Wembley tickets but also BDTBL.
When they open today I think they will release a block lower gangway H SS, big block BLUT on far side, more seats near front of BLUT, a load on family corner RV. No more back of KOP as ongoing issue. be about 9.15 am I,m guessing .

Actually in retrospect it was probably a shit point I made to be fair ,I was definitely guilty of over generalising soz!

I don't blame the occasional fans, but I think you have a point that United have a tendency to underperform in front of bumper crowds.

They’ve just released 50 or so RV seats in family corner
Not the worst part of the ground. You get the atmosphere of the kop and the pint at h/t potential of the John St. And the view isn't that bad. Dunno if you need to be with a kid to buy a seat.

Not the worst part of the ground. You get the atmosphere of the kop and the pint at h/t potential of the John St. And the view isn't that bad. Dunno if you need to be with a kid to buy a seat.
The restricted view seats aren't the best but I agree I think it's massively underrated and better than the other corner

Bumper crowds tend to be against better teams 🤷‍♂️

That's certainly part of it and I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule or the reason we'll lose against West Brom and Preston, I just mean that might be why Bookers Boots feels like big crowds aren't always a good thing.

It’s not the worst but the restricted view does obscure most of the kop goal which isn’t exactly ideal (or it did in my particular seat)

That's certainly part of it and I'm not saying it's a hard and fast rule or the reason we'll lose against West Brom and Preston, I just mean that might be why Bookers Boots feels like big crowds aren't always a good thing.
We've had some fantastic performances in front of big crowds. I just think the bad ones stay with you because of the size of the occasion.

I think it's basically got to be Man Utd at home in 2019 to live up to it

Does anybody have 2 spare member numbers I could possibly use for my wife and daughter or a way they could get tickets, they've been to plenty of games over the years mutual no membership, any suggestions anyone 🤔

Back
Top Bottom