All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It doesn't work that way
The maximum number of people with loyalty points will still be 26000

If people only want to watch Premier League football that's their right and their business

We're not the only club on the planet with casual fans

They shouldn't have obstacles put in their way if they want a ticket, especially spare tickets that are not sold anyway.
If they went to any home matches last season as a casual supporter, they would have picked up loyalty points.
That's what SRW is explaining. On top of that, no points were needed anyway.

There was no loyalty point requirement from Thursday onwards, none, zip, nada, zero.

It says so on the website, these two friends of mine registered on the website to buy tickets but needed 500 points.
They own a restaurant and Saturday is a big No No, they have to open the restaurant about 4pm to get ready for the first customers that usually arrive about 6pm

Sunday is an ideal day for them, much as we hate it, because they don't open Sunday's. But they couldn't get tickets

It doesn't work that way
The maximum number of people with loyalty points will still be 26000

If people only want to watch Premier League football that's their right and their business

We're not the only club on the planet with casual fans

They shouldn't have obstacles put in their way if they want a ticket, especially spare tickets that are not sold anyway.

For what it's worth I agree that general sale should be general sale with no caveats. Let them queue through the night waiting for release and give everyone an equal chance.

But I've little sympathy for those moaning they don't meet criteria the club has a right to set up in an attempt to reward loyal fans (in addition to preventing away fans getting home end tickets), when they only needed to attend 2 or 3 games prior.

It says so on the website, these two friends of mine registered on the website to buy tickets but needed 500 points.
They own a restaurant and Saturday is a big No No, they have to open the restaurant about 4pm to get ready for the first customers that usually arrive about 6pm

Sunday is an ideal day for them, much as we hate it, because they don't open Sunday's. But they couldn't get tickets
How did the few thousand in BLUT get them then??? What you are saying is just wrong. Read the replies.

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT.

I know people who bought tickets Friday and Saturday, without any issue and without any loyalty points (glory seeking twats that they are)

Keep digging. Someone already said, find a new stick to beat the club with, this one isnt functioning correctly.

I think the club dealt with ticket sales really poorly. The match had been billed in the media as a "sell out" and I had virtually given up hope of my nephew getting a ticket. I then read a posting on here to the effect that Palace had not sold their whole allocation so tickets would be on general sale. I am not quite sure why Palace not selling theirs would enable us to release tickets on general sale but no doubt someone can enlighten me.

Anyway having got this info I then went on the SUFC website and there were plenty of tickets available in BLUT. However this did not seem to have been publicized in the press. I really think the Club need to get their publicity sorted. I really think it is a shame that we could not sell out for that match even though I accept the tickets were not cheap but it was a once in a life time sort of match. Sadly there were plenty of empty seats in the BLUT which meant crowd was only just over 30,000. Wendy had 28,000 against Barnsley for God's sake.

How did the few thousand in BLUT get them then??? What you are saying is just wrong. Read the replies.

Premier League Premier League Premier League
Sheffield United v Leicester City
Premier League
Bramall Lane
Prices start from £35 Adults,£22 Concessions,£13 juniors
Tickets are on sale on the following dates & times to 19/20 Members(1 ticket per supporter):
24 Aug 2019
Sat 15:00
PROCEED
Thursday 8th August – 30000+ loyalty points
Tuesday 9th August – 25000+ loyalty points
Monday 12 August - 20000+ Loyalty Points
Tuesday 13th August – 15000+ Loyalty Points
Wednesday 14 August– 10000+ loyalty points
Thursday 15th August – 5000+ loyalty points
Friday 16th August - Super Draw Lotto Participants & Members with 2,500+ Loyalty Points
Should any tickets remain they will go on general sale (1 ticket per supporter) on Monday 19th August to supporters with a minimum of 500 loyalty points
Please login once eligible to purchase.

I don't know what's right and what's wrong, I'm trying to explain that my freinds when trying to buy tickets couldn't buy them because they saw this instruction for the Palace game, same as it is for the Leicester game.

I think that it wasn't communicated very well by the club that you suddenly didn't need 500 points. However it was communicated on here and they could have got tickets as some of my mates without 500 points did. I wonder if this will be repeated for the Leicester game?

BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT.

I know people who bought tickets Friday and Saturday, without any issue and without any loyalty points (glory seeking twats that they are)

Keep digging. Someone already said, find a new stick to beat the club with, this one isnt functioning correctly.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's it. Get all aggressive about it you fucking plank.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY

MY FREINDS HAD PROBLEMS GETTING TICKETS BECAUSE IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE GENERAL SALE, 500 LOYALTY POINTS

Premier League
Bramall Lane
Tickets are on sale on the following dates & times to 19/20 Members(1 ticket per supporter):
24 Aug 2019
PROCEED
Friday 16th August - Super Draw Lotto Participants & Members with 2,500+ Loyalty Points
Should any tickets remain they will go on general sale (1 ticket per supporter) on Monday 19th August to supporters with a minimum of 500 loyalty points

I don't know what's right and what's wrong, I'm trying to explain that my freinds when trying to buy tickets couldn't buy them because they saw this instruction for the Palace game, same as it is for the Leicester game.
They dropped the requirement on Thursday / Friday after Palace failed to sell out. The tickets were on general sale, with zero points required. It isn't debatable, it's a fact.
It wasn't handled well, but anybody wanting a ticket could go.

They dropped the requirement on Thursday / Friday after Palace failed to sell out. The tickets were on general sale, with zero points required. It isn't debatable, it's a fact.

Thank you GCB I'm not sure when they tried to get tickets, most likely they tried before Thursday and then gave up on the idea

I wonder how many of the empty seats were ST holders who couldn't get in? I know some who queued up outside the South Stand when their cards didn't work and 30 minutes into the first half gave up and went to the Pub to watch the game......

Think we've got quite a few undercover Porkers on here commenting that the attendance was low. On Friday evening we had 658 seats available, many of which were restricted view and in crap places. With all the messing about I can understand a few watching it on Sky. Don't think the attendance at the Lane now is over 32000.
Just checked the Pigs attendances when they last got back to the top division. 3 out of their 5 first attendances were under 30000 in a ground that held 39000. Finished 3rd behind Man U and Leeds and still couldn't average 30000. So you Pigs on here, go fuck off.
They averaged under 27,000 the last time they where in premier league
Massive my bolloxs

The problem is that they never updated the original requirement, just posted a new, separate one.

Even General Sale tickets are for those with 500 points
Says the same thing on www.sufc.co.uk for the Leicester game

"From Monday 19th August, any remaining tickets will be on general sale to those with a minimum of 500 loyalty points"

When palace didn't sell their away allocation last week, the 500 point requirement was dropped. Still in place for Leicester. See what happens this week with it.

When palace didn't sell their away allocation last week, the 500 point requirement was dropped. Still in place for Leicester.

Cheers mate,
It won't matter to them for a while anyway, not until we have another Sunday game.
They're not heartbroken about missing out, as I've said, they're very casual fans. The sort if asked would say they support United, I think they only prefer United because of me.
But their money is just as important as anyone else's and a casual Blade is better than a casual pig, regardless of what some think.

I wonder how many of the empty seats were ST holders who couldn't get in? I know some who queued up outside the South Stand when their cards didn't work and 30 minutes into the first half gave up and went to the Pub to watch the game......

Does anyone know why so many cards wouldn’t work? There was a massive queue in the South Stand car park.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY

MY FREINDS HAD PROBLEMS GETTING TICKETS BECAUSE IT SAYS ON THE WEBSITE GENERAL SALE, 500 LOYALTY POINTS

Aggressive? what. haha.

You are beyond help. Boring as anything.

Last edited:
Cheers mate,
It won't matter to them for a while anyway, not until we have another Sunday game.
They're not heartbroken about missing out, as I've said, they're very casual fans. The sort if asked would say they support United, I think they only prefer United because I do.
But their money is just as important as anyone else's and a casual Blade is better than a casual pig, regardless of what some think.

People should be able to throw money at the club week in week out, while ensuring the loyal fans don't miss out. Shouldn't be an empty seat in the home end all season.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY

The ticket section on the website wasn't updated to reflect that you didn't need any loyalty points . Unless you had seen the news bulletin from the club it looked like 500 points were still required .

Premier League
Bramall Lane
24 Aug 2019
PROCEED

As far as Palace goes, you’re wrong. It was made clear on here that tickets were on sale with no points requirement. Why post about another games details to try to pretend you haven’t got it wrong yet again.

My card wouldn’t work so I squeezed through with my son as his card did, there’s no way I was queuing in that south stand car park queue for the ineptitude of our ticketing department*, it’s been a shambles from the start to the present and needs sorting ASAP.

*I’m not in the slightest blaming the staff in the office as they get told to string a line, it’s those above them that’s needs sorting.

yeah the first few games will be a learning curve with regards to how many tickets we sell. Be interesting to see if the attendance is higher next week. Not on Sky & Leicester apparently sold out, so it should be. Just wonder if the novelty of 1st game back in the Prem drew a lot of the day trippers in...

Absolutely. The club didn’t get it quite right for this one. Humans often lapse from perfection. I trust it will be a lesson learned and full houses all the way from now on, subject to away followings of course.

Let’s beat in mind that we could have just about sold out home areas in season tickets if regulations permitted.

My card wouldn’t work so I squeezed through with my son as his card did, there’s no way I was queuing in that south stand car park queue for the ineptitude of our ticketing department*, it’s been a shambles from the start to the present and needs sorting ASAP.

*I’m not in the slightest blaming the staff in the office as they get told to string a line, it’s those above them that’s needs sorting.

Whilst queuing to get in on saw a group l know who are in John Street who were on their way to the ticket office. None of theirs worked.,

Back
Top Bottom