24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I go to about 75% of games per season on average but I find nothing more tedious than a self appointed bigger Blade.

A few act like they want the spirit of Nudger Needham to descend from heaven and present them with a medal.
Nah pal those types are just arse lickers

Another thought .
Do what they do in germany and each club put the fans first . Ticket prices , food , drinks everything is affordable.
I was at the germany 1 england 5 in 2001 in Munich with a few blades.
Programme was £1 pound ,
Match ticket £ 11 pound .
All German stadiums are packed out . The culture is its the fans that matter most .

23 fixtures at home ,so will work out cheaper pro rata than this season concessions at 60 some of the best prices in the league and still people moan .
It all comes down to value for money, you can buy a cheap car but you are still going to moan about it. Just now Unitedites aren't getting value for money and don't look like they will next season either.

It all comes down to value for money, you can buy a cheap car but you are still going to moan about it. Just now Unitedites aren't getting value for money and don't look like they will next season either.
Crystal ball ?

I go to about 75% of games per season on average but I find nothing more tedious than a self appointed bigger Blade.

A few act like they want the spirit of Nudger Needham to descend from heaven and present them with a medal.

Somewhere on the south coast, timbers are being shivered in furious approval…

I personally won’t be renewing for next season. It’s not been the same since my Dad died (without being all depressing haha) I couldn’t enjoy myself fully even last season and this year it’s the straw that broke the camels back for me. Fair play to people renewing I’ve just lost touch - especially this year - with modern football, it’s so different to even 10-15 years ago.

I personally won’t be renewing for next season. It’s not been the same since my Dad died (without being all depressing haha) I couldn’t enjoy myself fully even last season and this year it’s the straw that broke the camels back for me. Fair play to people renewing I’ve just lost touch - especially this year - with modern football, it’s so different to even 10-15 years ago.
Try non- league football .
I was a blade who never missed a match anywhere for over 40 years . I'm 55 now , my non league team are handsworth fc even though I live 50 miles away .
Through I'll health and waiting for a big operation my workmates take me to Borrowash victoria or Mickleover sports in derby or anywhere derby / Leicester area mates can get me to. The day out is so much better , friendly , affordable and good banter .
Football has been ruined by greed . It was a working man's sport now took over by the wealthy who buy success .
My post on German football is so true . They put the fans first because without fans football clubs don't survive.

For the upcoming 2024/25 season Sheffield United will be taking the positive step of implementing digital season tickets (NFC). More information regarding this development will follow in due course

Fuck right off
I’m guessing they go on your phone and you scan at the turnstile?

Think it good value, anyone got a list of last seasons prices?

Think they have dropped the ball much like L1 Wes with only giving option to spread the cost over 3 months

Smartphone jobbie now
If anything like the hordes of folk struggling to get the phones to work on the buses I get (Nottingham) the queues at the turnstiles will be a reet laugh
Have to get there half an hour early at least…

It will be optional as everyone doesn't have a smart phone.

I'll stick to the card that (mostly) works.

I'd imagine any digital card would be linked to the device so unless you plan on handing your phone to someone, it would become impossible to share your season ticket.

For the upcoming 2024/25 season Sheffield United will be taking the positive step of implementing digital season tickets (NFC). More information regarding this development will follow in due course

Fuck right off
If they do this they need a better way to resell or allocate your season ticket to someone else- lending your card to someone when you’re on holiday not really gonna work if it’s on your phone

Smartphone jobbie now
If anything like the hordes of folk struggling to get the phones to work on the buses I get (Nottingham) the queues at the turnstiles will be a reet laugh
Have to get there half an hour early at least…
People MIGHT learn to load it up before they get to the turnstiles...?!

Although then it's the tough job of holding it near the scanner.

I appreciate a small minority of fans might not be able to use a smartphone, for which I'm sure there will be another method.

The renewal price is great, sorry that pointing out that the club making things less accessible to many irritates you
Can't you use a smartphone ,and there is another option ,airports ,train stations every bloody where we all use our smartphones

I'll stick to the card that (mostly) works.

I'd imagine any digital card would be linked to the device so unless you plan on handing your phone to someone, it would become impossible to share your season ticket.
Which in turn should hopefully mean some kind of buy back scheme is in the offing

Back
Top Bottom