24/25 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The new scanners at turnstiles are so sensitive that they can detect uncool phones, bearers of which will not be allowed in. They also measure your Bladeyness. Not Bladey enough then you can sulk off back home. 😠

The new scanners at turnstiles are so sensitive that they can detect uncool phones, bearers of which will not be allowed in. They also measure your Bladeyness. Not Bladey enough then you can sulk off back home. 😠
They can also tell if you post in Shoutbox so the stewards can keep an eye on you.

Might as well leave phone at home... Never get a signal at the match!
That's what gets me I've been on every network going over the years except Vodafone, but can I ever get on the Internet on my phone at half time not a prayer but everyone around me seems to be on their phone ok.

That's what gets me I've been on every network going over the years except Vodafone, but can I ever get on the Internet on my phone at half time not a prayer but everyone around me seems to be on their phone ok.

Even my old trick of turning off anything above 3G won't work once they turn off 3G

For some reason, turnstiles refused to let me in with my card.

Ticket office couldn't work it out, was all loaded and everything. Had to give me a paper ticket. Hopefully the phone ticket works better 💩

Well said and much more polite than I'd likely to be. My thinking is lose my bank card and I can quickly phone the bank or disable it on the app. If I were to lose my phone with my cards in the wallet I'd be fucked with no quick way to contact the banks or anyone. I just don't like the idea of having my whole life on a little piece of electronic shite than can stop working at anytime. Imagine being out somewhere with no cash and suddenly realising your phone and bank cards have all gone missing either lost or stolen. Like you say too many smart arses on this forum.
i clicked on reply by accident so i have to put summat now so here goes

Alan's a cunt

Just renewed over the phone as the online payment system wasn't taking my debit card. As ever the ticket office staff were extremely helpful. I was asked if I wanted the season ticket on the mobile phone or a new card. I opted for a new card and was told it would be sent out June/ July.

This should have been stated in the clubs announcement today. It has caused undue concern amongst supporters and no doubt extra work for the ticket office staff that could have been prevented if SUFC Comms had got their act together. A further official statement confirming this would help.
Glad to hear that you can still have a new card rather than doing it on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom