Road closed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you like roads?

• yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

knowsnowt

Get to fuck!
Reaction score
A major road on the Sheffield – Barnsley border has been closed tonight after a multi-vehicle car crash.
POSTED BY HIGHWAYS ENGLAND
Traffic is being held on the #A616 westbound between #M1 and #A61 (#Tankersley) due to a collision involving at least 3 vehicles. @syptweet on scene.
We'll keep you updated.
Please expect delays.

A major road on the Sheffield – Barnsley border has been closed tonight after a multi-vehicle car crash.
Traffic is being held on the #A616 westbound between #M1 and #A61 (#Tankersley) due to a collision involving at least 3 vehicles. @syptweet on scene.
We'll keep you updated.
Please expect delays.

And people say I’m an attention seeker it’s about time the mods did something about knowsnowt and his attention seeking

Option three

I'm not sure why this is in GBC but as I'm about to drive from Rotherham to Manchester for work it's extremely useful 👀

knowsnowt thank you!

You can't say 'Tankersley' without bolting on a thick Yorkshire accent

pommpey

When in crisis roads are my salvation.

And people say I’m an attention seeker it’s about time the mods did something about knowsnowt and his attention seeking

Option three
You're not fit to lace knowsnowt's shoes. His posts are far more readable, funny and informative than the fuckin dross you serve up.

Blah blah FALLOWFIELD FACT, blah blah coaching badges, blah blah UEFA licence, blah blah Sean Dyche, blah blah Ralph Wotsisname, blah blah Big Sam, blah blah Paul Southgatebottom, blah blah look at me I'm great, blah blah etc

You're not fit to lace knowsnowt's shoes. His posts are far more readable, funny and informative than the fuckin dross you serve up.

Blah blah FALLOWFIELD FACT, blah blah coaching badges, blah blah UEFA licence, blah blah Sean Dyche, blah blah Ralph Wotsisname, blah blah Big Sam, blah blah Paul Southgatebottom, blah blah look at me I'm great, blah blah etc

If there not readable then why do you know the stuff/sayings I post

Knowsnowt is called knowsnowt whereas me I know a lot

You know the square root of fuck all. You’re about as qualified as a coach as I am The Grand Master Super Heavyweight Champion of the Universe in fuxking tiddlewinks!

Last edited:

Harsh, but, well, maybe not……

It's time we had a 'Attention Seeker' award in the annual S2 4SU Academy Awards, they are grossly under represented.

We'll keep you updated.
Please expect delays.
🛎️🔚

You claim to know a lot - but clearly knowing when to use ‘there’ & when to use ‘they’re’ isn’t included.

Back
Top Bottom