23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting to see Tara Bourne is in the video shoot. She was only announced as a signing 2 days ago.

Just shows how long the signings can be tied up before announcements are made

She was signed to be Simon Moore's long-awaited replacement, i.e. someone to look very good on kit release day.

My god that is rancid. The no sponsor DH gate shirts will be worth a fortune now

Has the new sponsor paid the grand sum of £350,000 for the right to be seen every week on the
terrestrial television? The equivalent of £7,000 p/w for that honour.... who in the right business
mind sanction such a deal?
And which companies do you know who would have paid more, not going for this deal until the last minute suggests this was the most lucrative bid.
Genuine question where has the £350,000 come from.

And which companies do you know who would have paid more, not going for this deal until the last minute suggests this was the most lucrative bid.
Genuine question where has the £350,000 come from.
Not referring to United accepting the offer of £350,000.
Look back at the thread and there's a few posters that
aren't happy, be it with the sponsor, the logo, the colour scheme...

Across your city, they have a sponsor EYUP... who have paid £350,000 to sponsor
SWFC, a payment which has come under scrutiny from a number of angles.

Things could be much worse at SUFC if that track SWFC have gone down, they followed.

All shirts…ruined….couldnt look more tinpot if we tried. £6mill for that.

I’d have offered it to Lavers for £1mill. Would have made up the difference in additional shirt sales 😂

This is properly going to get Ainsley Harriott...

Wrong. That's got a point to it. This is the pattern and this is where its from. Simple. Good.

None of this "represents Sheffield's historic chip shop culture. The lines representing chips scattered on a plate ready for a snack representative of the heart of the city". The shite peddled out about the home shirt wants removing. Never heard such rubbish.

Time we had one with a subtle pigeon motif or with white stripes that resemble the Kop pillars.

Wrong. That's got a point to it. This is the pattern and this is where its from. Simple. Good.

None of this "represents Sheffield's historic chip shop culture. The lines representing chips scattered on a plate ready for a snack representative of the heart of the city". The shite peddled out about the home shirt wants removing. Never heard such rubbish.

The way the preparations for this season have started, next season's kits will need a footprint or shoelaces motif, to honour the shoes off in the carpark.

I reckon if we HAD to have this sponsor, then at least take the box out round the CFI. They could have easily just had the text and I reckon it would have looked way way better. The box just looks like a slapped on sticker.

Shame that, I didn't love the shirts but I also didn't hate them, now though I don't think I'd buy them.

I reckon if we HAD to have this sponsor, then at least take the box out round the CFI. They could have easily just had the text and I reckon it would have looked way way better. The box just looks like a slapped on sticker.

Shame that, I didn't love the shirts but I also didn't hate them, now though I don't think I'd buy them.
It’s bizarre that it’s been signed off as that if it has. Jesus Christ CFI get your own house in order with a decent fucking brand identity before paying £6m to advertise it. It says CFI twice for Fucks sake.

Is it possible to buy the shirt without the sponsor? I guess not but it would be good if we could.

I’ve got one Bladesman pm me . Can send you a few more pics if you need . Not from DH Gate , sorted someone else out on here but not mentioning who . My eldest has gone on holiday today in his . Took just over a week to arrive.
As ever UTB!

Attachments

• IMG_3624.jpeg
    IMG_3624.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: BV

Back
Top Bottom