23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know you did this to adidas-ise it to prove a point, but I would love it if the away shirt was identical to the home but with the red replaced with either white or silver/grey - can you knock that up to see what it looks like??
I'll do it Monday when I'm meant to be working pal

I know that I'm critical of Errea ("what?" I hear you cry... "You never mentioned owt!") but the promotion shirt is infinitely better than this suggested design. Far better.
Whatever faults there were with the quality of the material last seasons shirt for the first time in ages looked like a Sheffield United shirt. Stripes on the sleeves and full ones on the back. I've no doubt this seasons offering will go back to plain sleeves and back because for some reason the SUFC marketing team fail to appreciate what our kit DNA is all about.

We'll probably get the Commercial Manager being rolled out again to tell us we can't have full stripes on the back because of various regulations as Brentford are unveiling a full stripe kit on the same day.

A nod to the past should be ensuring full stripes are enshrined into any future kit design and yes the promotion shirt with the gold stripe inserted was quality. Gold is the colour of winners.

The sponsor logos are ironed on (badly) by a separate contractor. So even if they have two shipping containers full of them othe country they won’t be in any position to sell them until that is sorted.
ironing-housework.gif

Whatever faults there were with the quality of the material last seasons shirt for the first time in ages looked like a Sheffield United shirt. Stripes on the sleeves and full ones on the back.
TBH. The quality has been awful, but the designs were great.

I bought all 3, as I would have anyway.

But I also bought a GK top and could've easily bought 2.

Well do on the design front.
No good on quality and price.

Apologies if posted already - but any idea on this?

Looks horrendous
View attachment 161842

Edit: just caught up, sorry for re-triggering everyone’s trauma re the shittest kit we’ve (ever?) had
If it's this, it definitely has potential for top 3 worst kits, alongside the Premier League relegation Adidas kit and the Ramsdens Adidas promotion kit, IMO.

Why does it look so cheap? How is it SO MUCH WORSE that the Wards version it's a take on, the Wards one was class, this is DOG SHIT.

As I've mentioned before though, giving us a look means they can gauge response to it either way. They've got the design, they won't be making any changes to it so why not just show us what it is? I don't get it. Or tell us what year its based on. 'A nod to the past' could read 'we've based it on the Marcelo shirt from 1998' or whatever. Tell us a bit more. They're not going to change the design are they.
Marketers gonna market 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m having a second look - might be some redeeming factors, looks like someones holding a mannequin and the sides arent visible, is there 6x stripes on the front?

Might also be a kids version of the kit meaning the stripes appear wider on the smaller version, when in fact theyll appear more like trad stripes on adult kits

and i’d imagine the grey stripes are more subtle on a non-knock off

The v neck is horrendous though - macron levels of shit

I’m having a second look - might be some redeeming factors, looks like someones holding a mannequin and the sides arent visible, is there 6x stripes on the front?

Might also be a kids version of the kit meaning the stripes appear wider on the smaller version, when in fact theyll appear more like trad stripes on adult kits

and i’d imagine the grey stripes are more subtle on a non-knock off

The v neck is horrendous though - macron levels of shit

Really thick stripes appear to put about 10lbs on me. Add to that my diet which appears to have put another 10lbs on me and it won't be a good look for me.

Stay up for a few seasons and don't be wank, have decent kits and don't look wank, is all I ask. We're yet to achieve that.

I know you did this to adidas-ise it to prove a point, but I would love it if the away shirt was identical to the home but with the red replaced with either white or silver/grey - can you knock that up to see what it looks like??
Look like when your printer is running out of ink and only has red left 🤣

1685872742281.png1685872777118.png

Loads more promotion edition fakes in ebay. Beware of number 383- All fakes from DH gate. Reported them.

Thank god I got mine before your report gets through then 😂😂

Friend of mine opened it. I'm not at home. But that's what it is

received_808319137162440.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom