23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thank god I got mine before your report gets through then 😂😂

Friend of mine opened it. I'm not at home. But that's what it is

View attachment 161865
So is this one of the Chinese fakes? If so i might be up for one myself.

How do you find them? are they via ebay or some other site?

If it's not the done thing to discuss on the forum then anyone who can point me in the right direction feel free to DM/PM me instead. 👍

So is this one of the Chinese fakes? If so i might be up for one myself.

How do you find them? are they via ebay or some other site?

If it's not the done thing to discuss on the forum then anyone who can point me in the right direction feel free to DM/PM me instead. 👍
Yep, it's a Chinese fake. DHGate. Use the app rather than website. Get yourself one. It seems to be those who couldn't get legit that seem pissed off. Some are just laughing at it and others are downright disgusted that fakes exist!!

Selling them as real ones on eBay is a proper knobhead thing to do, but I have nowt against people buying the fakes. I bet they’re made in exactly the same factory anyway, DHGate just won’t put the luxury tax on top of it.

I think it’s beautiful. Reminds me a little bit of this Venezia 4th shirt from 21/22 with the gold and sublimated pattern. Hope it gets an outing during pre-season - probably when the actual kit isn’t ready.

1685968976695.png

Agreed. I don't really like it. Much better without pinstripes or gold... but then too similar to this seasons kit
Yes, a lot of people overlook that fact: We have to have some variety year on year, otherwise what's the point in bringing a new one out?
I get that fans want stripes of a certain width, red stripe in the middle, striped back, striped sleeves, etc., etc., but I personally like the variety. Even if it means I'll hate one or two of the kits we come up with. Like the rumoured one for next season! 🤢 🤣

Is it just me who can't navigate the DHgate app? Anything I search for comes up with no results.

It's a risk mate. I've tried finding my buying history on the app but there isn't one to look at. I just picked one and went for it. You've seen the pic and that's what I've received.
Cheers. Which listing did you go with, or do they all change frequently?

Agreed. I don't really like it. Much better without pinstripes or gold... but then too similar to this seasons kit

View attachment 161896
No pinstripes looks a bit naff, black pinstripes in the red would look kind of rubbish, but white pinstripes in the fabric and red instead of white on the collar and cuffs would be a fantastic shirt, and nothing like what we just had.

Back
Top Bottom