22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Excellent and common sense decision.....the owner deserves credit. I'll definitely be renewing my season tickets on principle.

Expect fantastic season tickets sales again and easily (even in a struggling season) guaranteed over 25K- 26K average gates next season.
If we have a good season next year should be 27K to 28K average gates, probably the best in the league again.
So we are not going up !!! 😏😒

How do you apply for the student discount ? Asking for my son who's used the young adult option in recent seasons but doesn't qualify but is studying at Hallam. Is it turn up in person with your Student Union card?
Think you have to take official uni paper saying what you are studying. It's in the print under Ya/22 season tickets

I wasn't going to renew due to the tough times. But given Dem Blades have froze prices...again, the least I can do is renew as thanks.

506 quid for 9 months of "joy" with the daughter on John Street. Can't go wrong.

Thank you Blades.

We love United we do. Oh united we love you.
My finger was hovering over the Renew ticket box for a couple of minutes, thought I'd shut my eyes and if it lands on Renew , done. Hit smack in the middle. See you all next season .
Bargain for Premier league football🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question, why's the Westfield Upper so much more than the Kop?? I know it's a decent view but it's an upper stand, and above the away fans- are you paying for the leg room and peace and quiet?
£55 more for the season? Not bad for better view, legs that don’t get garrotted at the knee and no posts.

Think you have to take official uni paper saying what you are studying. It's in the print under Ya/22 season tickets
Son of a friend renewed as a student a few years ago after he had left college. Part way through season checks were carried out at turnstiles (light above on concession tickets) he was challenged and had to take proof of his current student status or lose his season ticket. He came clean by saying he did it unknowingly (now called a Boris) by just renewing but had to cough up difference.
They do check and rightly so.

Just Renewed.. on the same day I am told my Energy bill is going up by £70 a month..….

…..more money than sense I suppose but there it is.
You can live without electricity

Right, so I did it again, got to same message after saying I wanted to renew, went back a page and clicked on shopping basket. Low and behold 4 tickets for next season waiting to be paid for. In the bag FIRST?
Four tickets ?

Do you lay down ?

I wasn't going to renew due to the tough times. But given Dem Blades have froze prices...again, the least I can do is renew as thanks.

506 quid for 9 months of "joy" with the daughter on John Street. Can't go wrong.

Thank you Blades.

We love United we do. Oh united we love you.
Enjoy it while you can mate.
There are 4 of us together on John Street.
My lad 15 has now said he wants to go on the kop with his mates. 9 years sat together.
My nephew 17 also is moving to his mates. 7 years sat together.
My daughter is 18 and at 6th form and working part time Saturdays so not renewing.

My lad 15 has now said he wants to go on the kop with his mates. 9 years sat together.
My daughter is 18 and at 6th form and working part time Saturdays so not renewing.
Do you think they’re trying to tell you something ?

Not sure if I'm renewing my pension rise has been wiped out with the council tax rise that is before considering petrol price rises, water rates rises, gas and electric rises and 7% inflation. Hardly any 3pm Saturday kick off's any more, night matches are a ball ache to get to on the bus for me then Sky or SYP constantly changing kick off times all makes me wonder if it is worth it. Guess I'm falling out with the game when it becomes a chore it might be time to find some other interest.

Not sure if I'm renewing my pension rise has been wiped out with the council tax rise that is before considering petrol price rises, water rates rises, gas and electric rises and 7% inflation. Hardly any 3pm Saturday kick off's any more, night matches are a ball ache to get to on the bus for me then Sky or SYP constantly changing kick off times all makes me wonder if it is worth it. Guess I'm falling out with the game when it becomes a chore it might be time to find some other interest.
I think many will be feeling like this and it's totally understandable.

One way to look at it:

Season tickets are very well priced when compared to match tickets. Depending where you sit and what price band you're in, if we assume an average match ticket price of £30 that means the cost of season ticket is somewhere between the cost of 8 and 15 individual match tickets. £30 might be a bit high as an average but the principle stands anyway. If you'll go to at least 15 out of 23 (or out of 19!) then it's still the best way to go, if you can afford it. So you're not under pressure to attend every game to get your money's worth.

It would be great if we were in a position for ST holders could sell their seat back to the club when they can't make it. Many clubs have this in place but it depends a lot on demand.

time to move to the frankly superior south stand then
dda9310f15e80afa7bc048d0c4f28281

Not sure if I'm renewing my pension rise has been wiped out with the council tax rise that is before considering petrol price rises, water rates rises, gas and electric rises and 7% inflation. Hardly any 3pm Saturday kick off's any more, night matches are a ball ache to get to on the bus for me then Sky or SYP constantly changing kick off times all makes me wonder if it is worth it. Guess I'm falling out with the game when it becomes a chore it might be time to find some other interes
can i have your points ?

Just sorted it I’m 60 in august and it gave me the senior price £279 took less than 5 minutes feeling smug 😁 just got to explain to our lass I’ve just paid for it on her card
Just had the same experience having turned 60 last September. £275. - less than £12 quid a game in the South Stand. Happy days.

Absolute f***ing bastards, not scheduling their 'out of office' raight 😡😡😡 Hang the twats I say, bring back National Service.

I'm sure they'll be in touch and sort it for you pal, the window's open for nearly 3 weeks 👍🏼
I rang this morning and got through in 12 minutes. Tickets renewed in another few minutes.
The message tells you where you are in the queue so no need to hang on for ages if you don’t want to.
Let’s give credit where it’s due.

Good decision from the club & excellent value in my opinion, regardless of which league we’re in next season. Just renewed on SS for me & my daughter.

I rang this morning and got through in 12 minutes. Tickets renewed in another few minutes.
The message tells you where you are in the queue so no need to hang on for ages if you don’t want to.
Let’s give credit where it’s due.
I think if you looked very carefully there may have been a hint of sarcasm in my reply.

What do you do if you want to move stands, me and lad sit on the kop and now are thinking of bringing the grand daughter so would like to move to the family enclosure, the main reason this last season idiots have moved near us and all you get is vile language , constantly so we dont want young un being bombarded with stuff like that, im aware bad language is everywhere but these take it to different levels. So if anyone knows what to do please let us know

Back
Top Bottom