22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't and haven't done for over 40 years. But the thought of having the Tactical Genius in charge for a whole season is not exactly having me reaching for my bank card.
Why the fuck are you on here. All you do is spout negative comments about the Blades. You are such a boring waste of space. Go and moan about another club on another forum unless you can force yourself to say something positive on here. You must live such a shit life to be so negative

Renewed my 3 on John Street but fancying a move to Westfield corner. Bramall Lane upper is fantastic if there’s a decent atmosphere so it’s a shame there’s no season tickets there and it can be as quiet as John Street some games. Last time I sat in Westfield was play offs against Preston which was obviously a great atmosphere. Anyone vouch for the atmosphere there now?
Next season will be our eighth in the Westfield (since I moved from the kop cos the lad started going to games with me and there were no seats available near mine!). The atmosphere is by no means raucous, though it does have it's moments!. At times it is like being in 'The Library' but the other sides of the ground seem to be likewise!. Overall it's a decent atmosphere and we have a good view. I much prefer it to the Family Stand where we sat for 3 games before switching to the Westfield. Not knocking the Family Stand, just not for us!.
I don't and haven't done for over 40 years. But the thought of having the Tactical Genius in charge for a whole season is not exactly having me reaching for my bank card.
As I've stated on this Forum, I didn't/don't want Heckingbottom as long-term Manager, but, that won't stop me from renewing our S/Ts on Tuesday as I enjoy the social side of supporting my club, spending the day with my boys/family, seeing the fellow Blades we have sat with for years, in fact everything about matchdays (except losing).

PS Going on Tues (my day off work) to renew at ticket office, as online will only allow to 2 of our 3 tickets be renewed (ongoing problem!) :rolleyes::tumbleweed:😒

Not sure if I'm renewing my pension rise has been wiped out with the council tax rise that is before considering petrol price rises, water rates rises, gas and electric rises and 7% inflation. Hardly any 3pm Saturday kick off's any more, night matches are a ball ache to get to on the bus for me then Sky or SYP constantly changing kick off times all makes me wonder if it is worth it. Guess I'm falling out with the game when it becomes a chore it might be time to find some other interest.
Change the water to a meter, it will pay for your ST.

Next season will be our eighth in the Westfield (since I moved from the kop cos the lad started going to games with me and there were no seats available near mine!). The atmosphere is by no means raucous, though it does have it's moments!. At times it is like being in 'The Library' but the other sides of the ground seem to be likewise!. Overall it's a decent atmosphere and we have a good view. I much prefer it to the Family Stand where we sat for 3 games before switching to the Westfield. Not knocking the Family Stand, just not for us!.

As I've stated on this Forum, I didn't/don't want Heckingbottom as long-term Manager, but, that won't stop me from renewing our S/Ts on Tuesday as I enjoy the social side of supporting my club, spending the day with my boys/family, seeing the fellow Blades we have sat with for years, in fact everything about matchdays (except losing).

PS Going on Tues (my day off work) to renew at ticket office, as online will only allow to 2 of our 3 tickets be renewed (ongoing problem!) :rolleyes::tumbleweed:😒
What have you got against Hecki ! ex pig player ?.
Considering all the facts from this season the job he is doing deserves some credit.
He did a good job at Barnsley which led him to the Leeds job ( never really had a chance there as Leeds went in for Bielsa)how long did he get there before being replaced ?, not long enough to make his mark in my opinion.
Next came Hibs who were going no where.
He rolls into Bramall Lane as youth development coach at Wilders request and did a great job.The rest speaks for itself.
Can he do it and take us up through the play offs ?soon find out.
He has earned the opportunity to take this forward and who knows.
He had a long playing career with no real highlights! Wilder had a similar playing career and worked his way through.
Come on Blades support Hecki and the Blades.we are now playing with no natural striker ( man City style) who would have thought a year ago we could ever be successful playing this way .
Hecki is gradually changing our style and now have to go into season defining games lacking experience in vital areas ! that's not Heckis fault can we do it?.

Why the fuck are you on here. All you do is spout negative comments about the Blades. You are such a boring waste of space. Go and moan about another club on another forum unless you can force yourself to say something positive on here. You must live such a shit life to be so negative
So nice of you new 'members' offering me advice its much appreciated.

Can anyone advise please? I've currently got a kop season ticket. For several reasons, my preferred view next season would be from the BLUT but I know they don't issue season tickets in that section. So, instead, I'm thinking of moving my season ticket to an allocated seat in the Westfield corner but then just walking across to the BLUT to sit in any spare seat when the BLUT is available - rather than faffing about changing tickets seat allocations every match
I've been in that end on a few occasions before but never really noticed if it's practically possible to do it. Does anyone on here know if it's physically possible or are there closed doors/ barriers or other reasons to prevent it?
I've talked to the ticket office before but only got a very vague, unreliable answer.

We've got season tickets on the Kop and have watched 90% of the games from the BLUT. Rang ticket office and swapped for free.

Thanks for your advice although i don't remember asking for it, unfortunately I support Sheffield United and they don't play at Hillsborough.
May I suggest you ask a friend(if you have any) to buy a English Football book that's list's all the clubs and their grounds for your Birthday.
Look mate it’s an open forum but it’s replies like the above that make people react negatively towards you. Just makes It look like you’re either on the wind up or up your own backside, however each to their own.

I’m interested to know what your expectations were of PH when he took over and why you feel he hasn’t met them

Can anyone advise please? I've currently got a kop season ticket. For several reasons, my preferred view next season would be from the BLUT but I know they don't issue season tickets in that section. So, instead, I'm thinking of moving my season ticket to an allocated seat in the Westfield corner but then just walking across to the BLUT to sit in any spare seat when the BLUT is available - rather than faffing about changing tickets seat allocations every match
I've been in that end on a few occasions before but never really noticed if it's practically possible to do it. Does anyone on here know if it's physically possible or are there closed doors/ barriers or other reasons to prevent it?
I've talked to the ticket office before but only got a very vague, unreliable answer.

When I was last in the Westfield (16/17 season) it looked like it was possible to walk into BLUT from there and that was when away fans went in it as well. Quite liked it in the Westfield though tbh.

Last edited:
Thats for each game btw
Yes, thanks for your prompt reply Digger. I've done that myself on the odd occasion. I didn't properly explain . I'd be reasonably happy to be in the Westfield anyway, certainly more so than the kop. But ideally I prefer the BLUT for it's view.
If I could move across as I described I'd prefer that scenario. So I'm still wondering if there are barriers or reasons to prevent it.

Thats for each game btw
We did the exact same all the way through the premier league year Had a season ticket on the second row of the family stand

We always got tickets bang Above the net probably the best view at any football ground in the football league

Health reasons dictate I cannot commit to a full season this year. Half one at Christmas time all being well. Won't have anyone call me a part-timer for it though. I know a couple who aren't renewing for their own reasons mind.

Don’t care who the manager is or what league we are in I’ll be renewing cause I’m a proper blade

If you don’t then you’re a part timer who should be docked loyalty points

FACTS
Let’s not forget the proper Blades who have to prioritise their family first eh?
Lots of people who are proper blades I’m afraid just can’t afford it now
Maybe last season, but not now
You like me are lucky ones be grateful but don’t gloat in the proper Blade crap

Let’s not forget the proper Blades who have to prioritise their family first eh?
Lots of people who are proper blades I’m afraid just can’t afford it now
Maybe last season, but not now
You like me are lucky ones be grateful but don’t gloat in the proper Blade crap

Blades >>> Family

All that will matter is that they got more in league 1 than we got in the Championship and PL. They will quote it as absolute proof that they’re better than us for all time.

Health reasons dictate I cannot commit to a full season this year. Half one at Christmas time all being well. Won't have anyone call me a part-timer for it though. I know a couple who aren't renewing for their own reasons mind.
Hope you're ok Ainsley! Best wishes!!

All that will matter is that they got more in league 1 than we got in the Championship and PL. They will quote it as absolute proof that they’re better than us for all time.

I have no problem admitting Wendy have more fans than us they do they always have , not loads but they do

However I would much rather have a loyal 20/25k than the 15 thousands Wendy fans who seem to be located the last game of every season they are doing half decent

I tried to get a half-season ticket but I was told not to selling any because full-season tickets sold out.for this season 21-22.

I have no problem admitting Wendy have more fans than us they do they always have , not loads but they do

However I would much rather have a loyal 20/25k than the 15 thousands Wendy fans who seem to be located the last game of every season they are doing half decent
Why so we always get bigger crowds than them then ?

I tried to get a half-season ticket but I was told not to selling any because full-season tickets sold out.for this season 21-22.
That’s right we did sell out, many missed out buying a full season ticket because they didn’t buy early enough.

Back
Top Bottom