22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Look mate it’s an open forum but it’s replies like the above that make people react negatively towards you. Just makes It look like you’re either on the wind up or up your own backside, however each to their own.

I’m interested to know what your expectations were of PH when he took over and why you feel he hasn’t met them
Thought not

I have no problem admitting Wendy have more fans than us they do they always have , not loads but they do

However I would much rather have a loyal 20/25k than the 15 thousands Wendy fans who seem to be located the last game of every season they are doing half decent

I'm not sure they do anymore. It may have been true (but still debatable) last century but I think we now shade it. They can still pull out a one off attendance where the Granddads come out of the woodwork. Our attendances are more consistent and have been now for the last 20 years.

Wendy have lost a lot of fans going to watch due to ticket prices.

Just renewed ours, hope the boy watches what is happening on the pitch more than his iPad next season.

Anyway, really enjoy it where I sit in H block south stand, good laugh.

I mailed the ticket office on Saturday and they said they would call me back. They have emailed me today to say that someone will call me ‘in a couple of weeks’…
Is anyone else in the same position?

Sort of. I was pondering whether to renew my daughters ST as she is now 18, so it is £175 rather than £50 and she is working part time so won't make many matches.
I dithered and missed the deadline for renewal so mailed the club, asking if I could still renew. They replied asking if I had managed to sort out the ST???? Well not without your help I can't.
Replied copying my original request into the reply. That was Tuesday, nothing since. I do appreciate they have been bombarded with requests from people, who for some reason are unable to buy tickets online :rolleyes:

I’ve had similar problem too, went away and forgot to renew my season ticket before the Fulham game (I know, my fault 😂) emailed them to say I don’t mind paying extra/general sale prices or whatever and they’ve emailed back saying to send my contact number and said they’d contact me in 5-7 days. Still no call and I can’t get through to the ticket office. Worried I’m not gunna be able to sit in the same seats that I’ve sat in for 15+ years.

I mailed the ticket office on Saturday and they said they would call me back. They have emailed me today to say that someone will call me ‘in a couple of weeks’…
Is anyone else in the same position?
I got the same now.

"Thank you for your email.

What is your contact number please? A member of our team will give you a call in the next few weeks,

Kind Regards,

Box Office"

Reactions: RWE
Lo and behold, next working day.
"Morning

Thank you for your email.

We have tried calling you this morning regarding your season ticket. Please call us on 01142537200 option 1.
Kind Regards,"

Lo and behold, next working day.
"Morning

Thank you for your email.

We have tried calling you this morning regarding your season ticket. Please call us on 01142537200 option 1.
Kind Regards,"
I just called and spoke to Keya; she was both competent and professional and she renewed our season tickets with no problems whatsoever. Top work from the much-maligned ticket office. The only disappointing bit was when she pointed out that I am now a senior; I may have saved a couple of hundred quid but inside I'm crying...

Back
Top Bottom