22/23 Season Tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just Renewed.. on the same day I am told my Energy bill is going up by £70 a month..….

…..more money than sense I suppose but there it is.

Get onto them, happened to me 2 seasons ago and some guy had been in and convinced them to sell my seats to him, t**t. Had to go through several email debates but eventually sorted it and we got our seats back. That’s why I hit the buy button asap since then.
I'll try again later, but I'll bear this in mind 👍

Can someone explain the process of wanting to move seats? I want to renew a seat on the kop to get these prices but move further towards the back. Can i renew now and then request a seat change once the renewal period is over? Is there a charge for this?

Just be aware that although the installments is interest free, they do charge a 40 odd quid arrangement fee. For mine and daughters renewal this adds almost 10% on to the cost which isn't far off what I'd expect as interest to be honest

Can someone explain the process of wanting to move seats? I want to renew a seat on the kop to get these prices but move further towards the back. Can i renew now and then request a seat change once the renewal period is over? Is there a charge for this?
Renew now and swap later, I did it other year with no charge as long as still on the kop

Just sorted it I’m 60 in august and it gave me the senior price £279 took less than 5 minutes feeling smug 😁 just got to explain to our lass I’ve just paid for it on her card
I'm 60 this Summer so get the discount but my daughter is 18 now so I'm not much better off!
Seeing "senior" in the price bracket box for the first time came as a bit of a shock.

Sort your tix then there will be a published period of time where you can swap seats...only fees would be if you moved to a more expensive stand.

Just be aware that although the installments is interest free, they do charge a 40 odd quid arrangement fee. For mine and daughters renewal this adds almost 10% on to the cost which isn't far off what I'd expect as interest to be honest

May well have changed but I’ve only done it once and there was a 6 month and a 9 month option. I’m sure the 6 month option might have been interest free. Could be wrong though.

May well have changed but I’ve only done it once and there was a 6 month and a 9 month option. I’m sure the 6 month option might have been interest free. Could be wrong though.
They're both interest free mate but the arrangement fee bumps the price up, something I didn't know until I clicked to renew by installments where it breaks the cost down for you. They don't seem too upfront about that bit or at least I didn't see it beforehand. I cancelled the transaction and will pay it all upfront instead

They're both interest free mate but the arrangement fee bumps the price up, something I didn't know until I clicked to renew by installments where it breaks the cost down for you. They don't seem too upfront about that bit or at least I didn't see it beforehand. I cancelled the transaction and will pay it all upfront instead

If you can do it you are better off putting it on a 0% credit card and paying it off as normal.

When I was in sales our finance dept told us there is no such thing as interest free. If we were doing a cash deal we could give upto 15% discount. If it was on “interest free finance? most we could give was 7%.
In this case the “arrangement fee” in the region of 10% is the interest or as they have you believe not the you’re paying.

Absolute f***ing bastards, not scheduling their 'out of office' raight 😡😡😡 Hang the twats I say, bring back National Service.

I'm sure they'll be in touch and sort it for you pal, the window's open for nearly 3 weeks 👍🏼
Credit where credits due, they replied and sorted it out for me so well done ticket office.

Massive uproar on the Beerschot fans forum:

"Prince has frozen the prices for Dem Blades. How are we going to pay for our new training complex?"

how much was the arrangement fee?

See below
How do you apply for the student discount ? Asking for my son who's used the young adult option in recent seasons but doesn't qualify but is studying at Hallam. Is it turn up in person with your Student Union card?

Not sure, think it has changed. Click on more information and you can read the details there.

Back
Top Bottom