CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I really do hope we have a third kit but I don’t think we will. We definitely won’t NEED one going off this photo.

7z6P7HX.jpg

this to me has all the essentials of what we SHOULD have

simple stripes, front AND back, hints of black,...

I really do hope we have a third kit but I don’t think we will. We definitely won’t NEED one going off this photo.

View attachment 56366

Feel like it's completely random anyway, so previous form means bugger all, they allow light blue Vs blue one week and then make Watford wear their away kit against a team that plays in red and white the next.

I bet we end up with a third kit.

Now that I've had a better look, can't say I'm too keen on the home shirt.

Too much red, the United & Adidas badges are too far apart, the collar being a third white and two thirds black & white along with the black Adidas stripes just looks odd, the sponsor is way too big and the red logo on a red shirt just doesn't look right at all.

The away shirt however is fantastic, again the sponsor is too big but the red logo goes perfectly with the red trim.

Superb work from our marketing team once again with the video aswell.

Now that I've had a better look, can't say I'm too keen on the home shirt.

Too much red, the United & Adidas badges are too far apart, the collar being a third white and two thirds black & white along with the black Adidas stripes just looks odd, the sponsor is way too big and the red logo on a red shirt just doesn't look right at all.

The away shirt however is fantastic, again the sponsor is too big but the red logo goes perfectly with the red trim.

Superb work from our marketing team once again with the video aswell.

I disagree. The close up pic of the home shirt sells it for me. Love the fabric on the stripes... Same as last year.

Screenshot_2019-07-01-19-43-51-926_com.instagram.android.jpg

On reflection.
Is the new kit better than any concept designs that were doing the sites before today?

On reflection.
Is the new kit better than any concept designs that were doing the sites before today?

About the same really 😁

Couple of colours the wrong way round but I was respectably close.

So based on GallonofMagnet saying the following

- My original kit wasn't far off apart from the collar and cuffs

- The collar is quite busy

- The socks are red

I assume it'll look something like this. I've also seen someone say the shorts are white though.

View attachment 56288

Nice kit. Not noticed anything to get upset about. Good video as well. Certainly beating standing around, looking hard, to a backing track of Star Wars or something. 10/10 it made me smile.

New kit not bad. Although I was hoping for the return of the halcyon days mid late 70's black piping on the red white stripes. Would help us standout from all dem other red and white striped teams.

Last edited:

View attachment 56366

You're absolutely right, we don't need a third kit. But then I'm a believer in never needing one as i think it's totally unnecessary.
Why do you really hope we have one though? Not happy with what's been released? I ask politely and out of curiosity, not looking for a squabble.

Both are nice, but the away kit gets the plaudits for me.

Any word on a 3rd strip this season?

The main thing bugs me though about the home kit, is the big red panel at the back. The whole white thing last year was a bit crap I thought. Just stick stripes front and back! Sponsorship logo at least is smaller than the garish previous one!

New kit not bad. Although I was hoping for the return of the halcyon days mid late 70's black piping on the red white stripes. Would help us standout from all dem other red and white striped teams.

Already said my bit mate but it seems that I'm in the minority most seem to like it and I bet it'll be a very good seller like last seasons was.

Cloth badge shows quality. V neck on away good, glad the white back is consigned with Leeds to Division 2, but for £55 I can go to the local outlet and get 2 Lacoste/Ralph Lauren etc polo shirts or 5 M and S polo shirts and fuck knows how many from Primarni that aren’t of nylon and won’t change next year. If you’re a kid and can afford £45 it’s great, but anyone over 15 in both age and weight in stones should really think again..

Already said my bit mate but it seems that I'm in the minority most seem to like it and I bet it'll be a very good seller like last seasons was.
Oh the red socks bug me too mate. At least the the sponsor decals are smallish so that's summat.

Bound to be some luminescent glow in the dark one right?!

Wouldn't be surprised.

I would love us to do a dark green one. With our badge, sponsor name and logo, the colour combination would work as well as this one.

Kit.jpg

The main thing bugs me though about the home kit, is the big red panel at the back. The whole white thing last year was a bit crap I thought. Just stick stripes front and back! Sponsorship logo at least is smaller than the garish previous one!

Agreed, but if you’re going to have a solid back, i’d Much prefer it to be red than white.

Back
Top Bottom