CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just my prediction, i think there will be far more competition for sponsorship this year given our premier league status. Expecting it to be random, some brand we haven't heard before but as long as they pay the £££ i'm happy.

Just my prediction, i think there will be far more competition for sponsorship this year given our premier league status. Expecting it to be random, some brand we haven't heard before but as long as they pay the £££ i'm happy.
Careful what you wish for, what if it's Chupa Chups?

Ramsdens sponsored a Premier League club in Boro for a long time, I imagine they would like to be back there and will chuck a few more quid at us to remain on our shirts.

To be honest, as much as I find Ramsdens unsavoury, their logo isn't awful and I'd rather them than some asian betting company with a name picked randomly from a bag of Scrabble tiles and the use of an anagram solver.

Was told today in the Lane shop that the contract with Adidas has been extended another two years. No idea if this is new news.

Personally I’m glad, looking forward to a quality shirt with a Lion’s head on the sleeve for the remainder of that deal.
Fixed it for you!

One other thing...

It’s my understanding that we’re coming to the end of the 3 year Door Deals sponsorship. Given we’re under far less pressure next season to find every avenue for sponsorship, could we please revert back to no back-of-shirt sponsor?
Back of shirt and short sponsors aren’t permitted in the PL. main sponsor and sleeve sponsee only

If anyone wants to see shirt perfection then search Stoke City home shirt 2015/16 season.

If anyone wants to do a Blades mock up of that then yeah, that would be epic.

Stoke will be wearing their new home kit tomorrow. The collar looks atrocious.

0_ADULT-HOME-SS-SHIRT-1-FRONT.png

not get that off easy to celebrate a goal

With us being back in the prem, will we see the return of a 3rd kit? Seems to be a standard thing now if you’re a top flight team.

With us being back in the prem, will we see the return of a 3rd kit? Seems to be a standard thing now if you’re a top flight team.

Let's hope not
There really should be absolutely no requirement for one.
In fact, they shouldn't be allowed.

Let's hope not
There really should be absolutely no requirement for one.
In fact, they shouldn't be allowed.

Completely agree just another way to squeeze cash out of the fans. Having said that I've bought the Blades white 3rd kit before!

Something like this- heritage, class, and shades of the classic Sheffield United kits of the 70's

Plus it's got a central red stripe.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    327.6 KB · Views: 27
  • sheffield-united-1971-72-4.jpg
    sheffield-united-1971-72-4.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom