CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just seen this leaked Real Madrid shirt, like the arm and collar detail so had a go on my phone, so it's rough, but basically it's if this season's shirt had a baby with last season's shirt. Stripes on the back, and the pinstripes not quite as thick as I've done them.

_20190504_043258.JPG sketch1556940734251.png

Just seen this leaked Real Madrid shirt, like the arm and collar detail so had a go on my phone, so it's rough, but basically it's if this season's shirt had a baby with last season's shirt. Stripes on the back, and the pinstripes not quite as thick as I've done them.

View attachment 53095 View attachment 53096
Not bad, but it's basically the same as last years shirt with thinner/more stripes. If we're going to be different I'd rather we actually do something different, whilst keeping the classic Blades look.

I know this season's shirt hasn't been that popular because of the solid white back but I've grown to like it and think it makes a nice change that we've never had before so I'd rather have it again for next season tbh, but this time with more red to balance out the white back.

Insteada 5 drop it down to 4 red stripes with the central one remaining red as always, red sleeves this time and the 3 Adidas stripes on top of the shoulders also red insteada black. Then a red block panel at the sides of the shirt that runs from armpit all way down to the bottom which'd tie in nicely to the last white stripes on the front of the shirt.

And if possible the Blades and Adidas badges on either side to be on white stripes like in the Champions 100 point season!

Oh and keep the socks white FFS but with red trim insteada black.

Sortad.

Last edited:
One other thing...

It’s my understanding that we’re coming to the end of the 3 year Door Deals sponsorship. Given we’re under far less pressure next season to find every avenue for sponsorship, could we please revert back to no back-of-shirt sponsor?

Bournemouth and Chelsea kits already out and being worn this weekend. Any idea when ours will be out?

Stoke will be wearing their new home kit tomorrow. The collar looks atrocious.

0_ADULT-HOME-SS-SHIRT-1-FRONT.png

One other thing...

It’s my understanding that we’re coming to the end of the 3 year Door Deals sponsorship. Given we’re under far less pressure next season to find every avenue for sponsorship, could we please revert back to no back-of-shirt sponsor?
No back sponsors allowed in the premier league. They do have sleeve sponsors though.

Stoke will be wearing their new home kit tomorrow. The collar looks atrocious.

0_ADULT-HOME-SS-SHIRT-1-FRONT.png
That is gorgeous. Change the red and white stripes around so that the middle stripe and the sleeve stripe are red and that's a perfect shirt for us.

I wish we were capable of producing a kit that is so simple yet so effective. We tend to over think our home kits and more often than not it's a disappointment. It's funny because the vast majority of mock ups done by fans are far better than what the real thing turns out to be.

The shirt needs less white in it than this year's and we wear our traditional black shorts and socks, it will suit me fine.

Can't see the new shirt been out by the end of the month which will be sure shame

Was told today in the Lane shop that the contract with Adidas has been extended another two years. No idea if this is new news.

Personally I’m glad, looking forward to a quality shirt with a Lion’s head on the sleeve next season...

whilever we have Adidas we will never have that traditional, classic, simple red and white stripes look. they like to mess about and put the 3 stripes trim everywhere which will always over complicate it

personally i just want red and white stripes, front AND ack, black shorts white socks... PLEASE keep it simple

Doesn’t even matter what it looks like does it? Long as it’s not blue n white we all know we’ll be buying one

I quite like this, though I know Adidas would never do anything quite so 'classic'. Any of you photoshop wizaaaaards fancy adapting this Gremio kit so it suits the mighty premiership Blades? gremio_2019_umbro_home_kit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom