2 more

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

im mixing itk's here but didn't berty say two players, 1 gk and one striker. One with pig connections. So grant has pig connections so the striker shouldnt have them?

If we were to get Jack Baldwin it would be one hell of a coup.

So from what you have seen so far this season you don't rate Wilson then?. He's not perfect, but he's an upgrade on what we had last season. I'd much prefer us to bring in a CM, GK and winger before we even considered replacing Wilson.
No not particularly, I'm not comfortable with him as a first team player. I agree we need a CM and GK but we need a partner for O'Connell far more than we need another winger. We've just brought in Chapman.

Lavery watched the match from the 1889 suite yesterday, friend who works there (and is a pig) was talking to him so that one looks a done deal. Fingers crossed for Morsy and Grant as they would be my priorities rather than CB based on yesterday's match. UTB

No rumours of any incoming CB to partner O'Connell though which is a worry.

There is elsewhere mate. On twatter some guy saying we're going for one from a promotion rival and one we'll be very happy about...fingers crossed...

Jack Baldwin does look like the most likely shout given the info, but Peterborough don't sell cheaply so he'd cost a bit, and I can't see us spending decent money on a position that now seems like the 3rd or 4th priority and given that the likes of Morsy and Lavery would also cost us a fair bit.

Lavery watched the match from the 1889 suite yesterday, friend who works there (and is a pig) was talking to him so that one looks a done deal. Fingers crossed for Morsy and Grant as they would be my priorities rather than CB based on yesterday's match. UTB

Why not as well rather than rather, if you see what I mean? Tufty says he's after all these positions in Hs latest interview, including a fast striker; which surprised and pleased me, because I'm not so keen on either Sparky or Done as some...

Lavery and Morsy early next week

I do not think you are the original Sunjihi. You sir are an imposter paid by the club to raise our spirits with misinformation. Bring back the man who knew the team before it was picked. Still at least your'e better than @MarshBlade.

You will not have to choose. Tufty wants them all. Wilson was bought to be cover right side centre half, just as Wright was for left side. McFadz was to be the kingpin to start alongside JOC. Nothing has changed, except it wont be McFadz.

So from what you have seen so far this season you don't rate Wilson then?. He's not perfect, but he's an upgrade on what we had last season. I'd much prefer us to bring in a CM, GK and winger before we even considered replacing Wilson.

How about all of them in quick succession? I think the main CB [who we haven't yet got] and will be a leader] is an absolute essential. we already have the winger, of course in Harry Chapman. what you might well get next is Lavery who can play wide or second striker.

Knockers be like... ;)

200w.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom