15 cup finals

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Other buggars won a couple too . But the tides turning . We are playing much better
im a realist and i accepted relegation 4 weeks ago as i think the board have hence no signings in january but im an optimist for next season and think weve a great chance of coming straight back up mind dont know what were gonna do when we do get back up with no money for premier league salaries

Do the 15 Cup finals include the actual Cup final?

im a realist and i accepted relegation 4 weeks ago as i think the board have hence no signings in january
15 prem clubs signed nobody possibly as the money dished out has fallen and no gate receipts
Don't think it is a result of accepting relegation .
If CW and the player have given it up they can all fuck off
They can give up when we are 12 points adrift with only 3 games left

15 prem clubs signed nobody possibly as the money dished out has fallen and no gate receipts
Don't think it is a result of accepting relegation .
If CW and the player have given it up they can all fuck off
They can give up when we are 12 points adrift with only 3 games left
if the prince and the board thought we had any chance of escaping relegation a couple would have been brought in and lets be honest chris wilder isnt stupid hes got to talk a positive game but deep down he knows were down

dont understand just throwing in the towel

west ham didnt in 2007 10 points adrift with only 9 games left stayed up by 3 points in the end ie 13 point overhaul in 10 games

we are hampered by feeble minded fans with no faith, never heard one hammer offer it was over

records are there to be broken, its belief not happy clapping ,
many doubters xmas 2019 were still sayiong we d get relegated when 6th

whats up with our fans and defeatism , is it inbred
The board have already thrown in the towel by not sanctioning a couple of loans

Is it better to be the chaser rather than the chased ? in 2007 we were the chased and got caught.

if the prince and the board thought we had any chance of escaping relegation a couple would have been brought in and lets be honest chris wilder isnt stupid hes got to talk a positive game but deep down he knows were down
Not exactly what hes been saying
In fact he's still banging the drum and returning from injury players will replace the one or two who we might have brought in

Over the last 50 years I have always been optimistic when it comes to the Blades and their chances of achieving this or that. When Bassett's side reversed their situation and stormed the second half of the season it's because in a lot of games we were just unlucky but the quality was there. When it started to click for us we steamrollered almost everyone.

This team, this strategy, these tactics. I don't have the same feeling at all. For once I'm done with the ill-placed optimism. We couldn't string 2 bloody passes together Sunday night let alone cause Chelsea any real problems. We are still not playing like a team that's going to win 4 more games than the 4th bottom side, and we're well into february.

Hackford, Ndiaye, Brooks etc along with Lowe, Bogle, Brewster, Bryan, Gordon, get them playing regularly now so they can hit the ground running next season. They're not even occupying empty bench spaces!

Did my own predictor last week and pinned it on my office wall infront of my desk with total points of 41. Started off well with a predicted win against W Brom, but the Chelsea result I went for 3 points, so the total is now down to 38.
This morning I thought, 8 wins, yes that's doable.
Plus 6 draws, yes, that's doable.
Then looked at how many losses, which were only 2 (Liverpool and Spurs). Came to the conclusion that there was no effing chance and decided to concentrate on my work.

Over the last 50 years I have always been optimistic when it comes to the Blades and their chances of achieving this or that. When Bassett's side reversed their situation and stormed the second half of the season it's because in a lot of games we were just unlucky but the quality was there. When it started to click for us we steamrollered almost everyone.

This team, this strategy, these tactics. I don't have the same feeling at all. For once I'm done with the ill-placed optimism. We couldn't string 2 bloody passes together Sunday night let alone cause Chelsea any real problems. We are still not playing like a team that's going to win 4 more games than the 4th bottom side, and we're well into february.

Hackford, Ndiaye, Brooks etc along with Lowe, Bogle, Brewster, Bryan, Gordon, get them playing regularly now so they can hit the ground running next season. They're not even occupying empty bench spaces!
They are not on the bench because they are nowhere near Prem standard.

dont understand just throwing in the towel

west ham didnt in 2007 10 points adrift with only 9 games left stayed up by 3 points in the end ie 13 point overhaul in 10 games

we are hampered by feeble minded fans with no faith, never heard one hammer offer it was over

records are there to be broken, its belief not happy clapping ,
many doubters xmas 2019 were still sayiong we d get relegated when 6th

whats up with our fans and defeatism , is it inbred
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the views and beliefs of fans on the Internet will have the square root of fuck all impact on our attempt to avoid relegation.

I have it on good authority that Wilder put a Shoutbox transcript on the changing room wall to try to motivate the players into proving people wrong but Lunny ripped it down because it made Rammers hide in his safe space.

The board have already thrown in the towel by not sanctioning a couple of loans
Again no they haven't . C W made the choice not to bother as players are returning from injury
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the views and beliefs of fans on the Internet will have the square root of fuck all impact on our attempt to avoid relegation.

I have it on good authority that Wilder put a Shoutbox transcript on the changing room wall to try to motivate the players into proving people wrong but Lunny ripped it down because it made Rammers hide in his safe space.
Nice to see Jackanory is back 😁

To sit on a bench? What's wrong with a bit of experience of first team match day action?

Also, judging by our League position, how many of the others are "Prem standard"

weve also won 3 in last 5
what happened pre xmas has gone
weve lost to three top clubs in 2021 , spurs chelsea and man city
of the 15 left we only have liverpool and arsenal of the big clubs to play both at home and they are both faltering
leicester are probably the toughest game left
of the games left we won 7 and drew 3 last season ,not counting fulham away
If you want to be daft with stats we’ve got a 100% lose ratio in our last 1 game. You can spin stats however you want.

If you find me a club in the PL that stayed up after getting 11 points from 23 games I’ll be impressed.

We beat Chelsea at home last season, that’s gone, so it puts your theory on last seasons results into perspective.

Looking forward to the weekly “we only need to win 7 out of the last 14/13/12/11/10/9/8.... games” post.

Again no they haven't . C W made the choice not to bother as players are returning from injury

Nice to see Jackanory is back 😁
yes they have chris is just towing the club line not that players are coming back from injury all spin

yes they have chris is just towing the club line not that players are coming back from injury all spin
Well most clubs side stepped the window as all are aware they've lost a seasons gates income and tv money has been slashed
Even Liverpool only bought a centre back for 2m to replace van dyke.
Man Utd report they are 130m down on income

Just give it up , just like this guy you will not admit it when its over

With six less games to play
Focuses the mind
The 3 we have lost in 2021 are man city .spurs and Chelsea.
Never really expected these were winnable .
Of the last 15 10 maybe are if we turn up and play the way we can and the odd rub of the green goes our way

Last edited:
im a realist and i accepted relegation 4 weeks ago as i think the board have hence no signings in january but im an optimist for next season and think weve a great chance of coming straight back up mind dont know what were gonna do when we do get back up with no money for premier league salaries
Come back down again.

Burnley and Brighton both just beat Liverpool away, Newcastle hung on to win against Southampton with 9 men, there is not a cat in hells chance were catching any of them

T

Let's be honest they are not on the bench because it makes wilder look better. The 16 year old kid who played at Palace looked every bit as good as brewster.

If we don't have youth team players better than Lowe we may as well scrap the academy now

As much as I dont want to throw the towel in,sadly we have no chance. Simply because as long as McBurnie is fit Wilder will keep picking him. Its no coincidence that we started to pick points up without him in the team.

As much as I dont want to throw the towel in,sadly we have no chance. Simply because as long as McBurnie is fit Wilder will keep picking him. Its no coincidence that we started to pick points up without him in the team.
if chris thinks that mcburnie and brewster are our future we might as well team em up now nothing to lose were down anyway and they might form a decent partnership i dont rate mcburnie certainly not at premier level but big difference in quality between the prem and championship

15 cup finals coz we are good at those 🤣
We will pick up wins but I dont think it will be enough
Newcastle, Burnley, Brighton needs to lose 7/8 on the spin to be dragged into it - they keep getting results.
Bottom 3 for me will go down. I still think we will finish 18th though.

if chris thinks that mcburnie and brewster are our future we might as well team em up now nothing to lose were down anyway and they might form a decent partnership i dont rate mcburnie certainly not at premier level but big difference in quality between the prem and championship
My honest opinion is that Brewster will come good. But I just dont see what people see in McBurnie,he offers the team nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.

Back
Top Bottom