100% Rival Distribution

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Of those people listing Forest as a rival, I'd be interested to know if that's purely for footballing reasons (the Billy incident included), or whether the miner's strike had any bearing on it? Some of the older blokes I work with feel so strongly about the strikes that they will only ever vote Labour for the rest of their lives, even though they were donkey's years ago and many of the Tory politicians involved have long since curled their toes up! It was ever so slightly before my time though.

On a similar (less significant) theme, I've included West Ham in my list of rivals because of the Tevez incident - they must've been laughing their bollocks off at us considering what they got away with at our expense.

100% Wednesday

10% Forest

I know you can't have more than 100 per cent, but if we can have 110% effort as a yardstick of giving that little bit more than usual, I'm using the same metric for how much I hate these two deluded fan bases.

100% pigs
plenty of other clubs I hate but the pigs 100% I dispise the b@stards!

I don't like the 🐷🐖🐽🐖🐷🐖🐽 - I want them to lose 100% of the time. I hate it when we play in 'the derbys' against them so I'd rather we always be at least 1 division above them - FOREVER! There are no other Derbys imo.

Not keen on Leeds and Florist, but not that bothered about their results unless we are in direct competition with them.

Don't care about any other team.

UTMB
FTP

Hull fans seem desperate to stoke up some sort of rivalry with us - have done since the 70s and that game when they tried to kick us off the park.
To me they're just an irrelevance.

85% Wednesday
5% Leeds
5% Forest
2% West Ham
2% Norwich
1% Burnley.

Morning all!

I work in Leeds, and there’s a bit of a blend of support. Mainly Leeds fans but some top 6, some Yorkshire based etc, so there’s a fair bit of banter.

A Leeds fan said to me however that he would say Blades and Wednesday are there main rivals, probably a 50/50 split. This got me thinking as I don’t really think of Leeds as that much of a rival, but I know everyone thinks differently and historically have reasons for generating rivalry’s etc.

Another lad, a Hull fan, thinks of us as a big rival, again I don’t get it.

So, here’s the challenge. You have 100% to allocate as you wish as to who you feel are rivals in your eyes. I thought it’d be interesting to see how we think as a fan base. It can be 100% in one team or 1% in 100 teams, it’s down to you personally.

Mine would be -

Wednesday - 90%
Leeds - 5%
Millwall - 3%
Rotherham - 1%
West Ham - 1%

What’s yours?
100% pigs

100% pigs
100% l**ds
I don't like many of the other 89 either.
I dislike everything about fucking l**ds, and not just the football team.

Why don't we as a fan base start to change the narrative of the other side of the city no longer being rivals, how about that?

Although both of us are usually only ever a division apart or less from each other, on and off the pitch one is miles ahead of the other in pretty much every metric of modern day football.

I'm not saying all of this because we're currently in the PL, if we hadn't gone up last season we'd still be at the very least half a division above them in mid table.

Them lot are stuck, fucked and it would be incredibly miraculous if they were ever to overtake us while the mad Chancer still owns them. Even if he sells them on whose to say the next owners will get them in ship shape and more importantly these days, billionaires?

Lived in Leeds for 10 years and never met anyone who considered us or Wednesday their main rivals. 100% said Man Utd the deluded fools!

For me it's 95% Wednesday then 5% for whoever is the most recent rivalry someone like Forest, West Ham or Barnsley depending on the time.

Hated Leeds in cheating Revie era, but not bothered about them now, Barnsley, Rovrum & Donny too small for rivalry, Forest ok except for semi final trouble, so Wendy's it is

There's clubs who I like to see Lose, however it cannot be anything other than 100% pigs, my biggest hope in world football is to see them go bust in the most embarrassing manner possible but I will accept them just going bust.

Morning all!

I work in Leeds, and there’s a bit of a blend of support. Mainly Leeds fans but some top 6, some Yorkshire based etc, so there’s a fair bit of banter.

A Leeds fan said to me however that he would say Blades and Wednesday are there main rivals, probably a 50/50 split. This got me thinking as I don’t really think of Leeds as that much of a rival, but I know everyone thinks differently and historically have reasons for generating rivalry’s etc.

Another lad, a Hull fan, thinks of us as a big rival, again I don’t get it.

So, here’s the challenge. You have 100% to allocate as you wish as to who you feel are rivals in your eyes. I thought it’d be interesting to see how we think as a fan base. It can be 100% in one team or 1% in 100 teams, it’s down to you personally.

Mine would be -

Wednesday - 90%
Leeds - 5%
Millwall - 3%
Rotherham - 1%
West Ham - 1%

What’s yours?
Torquay 100%

51% Pigs
49% Hull

Don’t really mind Hull but they for some reason hate us, so they can have it the cunts!

Of those people listing Forest as a rival, I'd be interested to know if that's purely for footballing reasons (the Billy incident included), or whether the miner's strike had any bearing on it?
Bit of both for me. I'm 40 so too young to remember the miners strike but I know how much it effected my immediate family at the time, so it's certainly ingrained in my psyche.

Added to the fact their fans still consider themselves to be up there with the likes of Liverpool/Man United because of some European success decades ago (against what should be considered footballing minnows). That and they shag trees and/or dogs.

Plus, how could you not hate this prick:

msemail_NB_4_BRINKLEY_OLLIE_MC_BURNIEjpg-JS734098400.jpg

Of those people listing Forest as a rival, I'd be interested to know if that's purely for footballing reasons (the Billy incident included), or whether the miner's strike had any bearing on it? Some of the older blokes I work with feel so strongly about the strikes that they will only ever vote Labour for the rest of their lives, even though they were donkey's years ago and many of the Tory politicians involved have long since curled their toes up! It was ever so slightly before my time though.

On a similar (less significant) theme, I've included West Ham in my list of rivals because of the Tevez incident - they must've been laughing their bollocks off at us considering what they got away with at our expense.

I don't think the miners strike comes into it, Sheffield is not really a hotbed for mining and never was.
My own personal experience of only knowing four Forest fans in my life, all at different periods of time during my life, and all four of them being the most vile, hateful, racist, arrogant, fat, loud mouthed cunts I've ever come across led me to believe that they're all like that.

Being attacked in a boozer in Nottingham when with my then girlfriend by about 20 of them, and even though I walked out relatively unscathed it didn't exactly do much to change my opinion of them.

I dislike them more than Wendy,

I don't think the miners strike comes into it, Sheffield is not really a hotbed for mining and never was.
My own personal experience of only knowing four Forest fans in my life, all at different periods of time during my life, and all four of them being the most vile, hateful, racist, arrogant, fat, loud mouthed cunts I've ever come across led me to believe that they're all like that.

Being attacked in a boozer in Nottingham when with my then girlfriend by about 20 of them, and even though I walked out relatively unscathed it didn't exactly do much to change my opinion of them.

I dislike them more than Wendy,

Always trouble with Forest long before the strike. Horrible fuckers but not so much on pitch rivals.

Back
Top Bottom