Roy's View From... View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was starting to become frustrated reading the first few posts thinking that actually the wolves were alright... thankfully the 2nd lot restored my opinion 😂

Well done wierdo, last few comments made it for me. Thanks for taking the time to put this stuff up really appreciate it

“I hate Sheffield United the plucky little club who are punching above their weight but they thoroughly deserved to nick it tonight and thats a travesty”

...plucky little club? 😆 Wolves are no bigger than us, what a plonker.

Really?
500 difference between average gates this season
And as a midlands club easier to get to for fans from down south
2A905120-382D-439F-AAEB-9B3F3926C16C.png
🛎🔚

Very fair from them. It seemed like a 0-0 or next goal winner to me.
Always nice to have the bitter knobheads at the end to keep it fun.

Thanks for the points Wolves, now get fucked off back to the shithole you arrived from, see ya!

Cheers Roy.

Some strange comments in there and a drizzle of entitlement coming through from some

My thoughts were that we were two really organised, solid teams, not wanting to lose but both playing to win

Yes wee won it, we perhaps edged it with the changes up top. Mousse, Ziko both adding something different.

Some of the “they’re good at set pieces” comments are misplaced as were crap at attacking Corners normally.

Wolves will be a very good side next season. Just going to be hard against sides like us

“I hate Sheffield United the plucky little club who are punching above their weight but they thoroughly deserved to nick it tonight and thats a travesty”
What a Prick. Spent £50m+ To get out of Championship, owned by some super agent or group of money making twats. not grown through their own endeavours, and here they are bitching like little girls because they've been beat

Oooo delicious those last few comments! I’ll be going to bed with a smile on my face toneet!! Hahaha love it!

Cheers Roy! 👌

Christ - when did Wolves fans become so self-entitled?? Financed by some weird super-agent who fills their team with a weird collection of mercenary players looking for a paycheck in the Prem. Boy will they struggle if whatshisname ups sticks and goes elsewhere.............at least our success is built on solid ground.

I know which team I would rather support.

As opposed to a "pudding of a pitch" ;)

Thanks Roy good comments until the prat said we would be in the bottom 7 next season.....remember at the start of the season we were going to be bottom...love proving these wrong

I think he needs to check the definition of "travesty". The rest of what he says is a load of shit as well.

The smash and grab is a weird one as that's a term you associate with a team that's been pummelled all game scored a goal on the break. Bit like Southampton at the weekend.

The vast majority they called it fair , close game that we edged .. as for a pudding of a pitch I think you need to get rid of that £70 TV off the market it’s producing distorted images .. Burnley mark 2 ? Just fuck off imbecile

"Pudding of a pitch"
It might be but that pudding pitch comes with Relish......
😁😁😁👍🐥🤐

...plucky little club? 😆 Wolves are no bigger than us, what a plonker.

I think the last couple of comments were the two pig fans who regularly feature on Roy's views. Notably absent after the Burnley game, normal bitter service now resumed.

Some strange comments in there and a drizzle of entitlement coming through from some

My thoughts were that we were two really organised, solid teams, not wanting to lose but both playing to win

Yes wee won it, we perhaps edged it with the changes up top. Mousse, Ziko both adding something different.

Some of the “they’re good at set pieces” comments are misplaced as were crap at attacking Corners normally.

Wolves will be a very good side next season. Just going to be hard against sides like us
Norwood took a free-kick that didn't even beat the first man

Christ - when did Wolves fans become so self-entitled?? Financed by some weird super-agent who fills their team with a weird collection of mercenary players looking for a paycheck in the Prem. Boy will they struggle if whatshisname ups sticks and goes elsewhere.............at least our success is built on solid ground.

I know which team I would rather support.
I agree it's a strange set up indeed. Effective but glad we aren't like that.

Back
Top Bottom