The Referee today-

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Silent Blade

Reaction score
Watch it again is all I can say. There were bad tackles and I didn’t see one bad offside decision. On another day we could have conceded a couple of pens from corners too; we absolutely benefited from some bad decisions today
Sharp was deffo offside when he missed that header

Large Mendonca

Team 163 Flouncemeister
Reaction score
Sharp was deffo offside when he missed that header
Yeah i remember that one - you are correct :)

It was hardly a game littered with offside mistakes though. We were uncharacteristically dirty for me, to the point that i felt uncomfortable watching it. Yeah ok we got bullied last season and i'm happy to see us toughen up, but i think we crossed the line on two or three occasions yesterday. Baldock got off lightly first half when he wasn't booked for a bad foul, and should have walked second half. Added to that was Stevens and Goldie, it could have got a bit embarrassing with a different ref.

RammyBlade

We are Bladesmen,Super Bladesmen from the Lane,
Reaction score
Chris Wilder said in his interview that was the worst ref performance this season and cant disagree with that

Hamburg Blade

Reaction score
We were dirty, lots of bad tackles flying in. I think most were clumsy rather than deliberate, but it wasn't good and no one can criticise the number of yellow cards, though there was some inconsistency. Also the shirt pulling was ridiculous, we could have given several penalties away and Leeds a couple too - I don't know what's happening with that aspect of the game.

Addison

Reaction score
Oh dear Oliver Langford is back for the West Brom game.

The man who reffed two of our defeats this season against Derby away and Leeds at Home. CW said it was the worst ref performance this season after the Leeds game.

Langford was also the ref when Coutts broke his leg.

Not a popular man but fans around the country are universal in their condemnation of his incompetence;

Deadbat v Derby

" Thought he gave them every 50/50 ball. He barely gave us a free kick"

Deadbat v Weeds

" Thought he was awful. He let things go when he could have stopped it, he stopped it when things should have been let go. He gave mysterious fouls all game both ways and seemed to have no idea on what constituted acceptable contact". I think both teams will mark him low with good reason"

Weeds fan same game

" Oliver Langford was so bad you thought it had to be a joke or some surreal or paranoid dream"

Brentford

" A man who incensed the entire Griffin Park Ground with a series of odd decisions"

Burnley

" Oliver needs to go to specsavers he gave a penalty to-day three yards outside the penalty area"

Brighton

" Poor performance cost us two goals with his decisions. The penalty was an outrageous decision"

Well at least he's consistently shite!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom