Mateta

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
What a vile disgusting scumbag. The mouthbreather knew exactly what he was doing and should be in the dock.

What he’s done tonight was GBH bordering on Attempted Murder. If he’d done that on the street he’d be doing a stretch in HMP. Yet he’s allowed to play on without any form of punishment and we have to suffer.

VAR is not fit for purpose, the officiating is despicable. We should have walked off.

Not gonna lie don’t see the point for this to be a whole new thread. Could have just said this in the match thread. Don’t care about Mateta I only care about our players and the performance.

Not gonna lie don’t see the point for this to be a whole new thread. Could have just said this in the match thread. Don’t care about Mateta I only care about our players and the performance.
Careful……you might get Mateta’d🤜🤛

What a vile disgusting scumbag. The mouthbreather knew exactly what he was doing and should be in the dock.

What he’s done tonight was GBH bordering on Attempted Murder. If he’d done that on the street he’d be doing a stretch in HMP. Yet he’s allowed to play on without any form of punishment and we have to suffer.

VAR is not fit for purpose, the officiating is despicable. We should have walked off.
Utter nonsense

Over the top description but clearly dangerous play and should be a red card.

Did VAR look at it? Who knows, havent got a clue because I don’t even understand the game anymore

McAtee got cleaned out by Hughes and the ref didn't even want to give a free kick never mind a card.
True, and the arm up in Souza face right before half time. As clear a booking as you would ever get this day and age but that gormless twat thought different

Were Sheffield united, down at the bottom. No one is going to give us anything, they aren't interested in us stinking the league out like the pundits say

I’m no conspiracy theorist and I only use tinfoil for baked potatoes, but it seems Clattenburg has said the quiet part out loud. “If you know football, and you know Sheffield United…” the implication here is exactly how I feel we’ve been officiated all season. Smash into us and give it us back because we’re dirty northern cloggers. If we’re not a “club-done-good” team to patronise and pat on the head, or an ATM to further the riches of the league, then we can fuck off.

Exactly the type we could have used this season.

Big strong mobile actually does work his knackers off !

UTB

Back
Top Bottom