The Referee today-

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ceasefire

Reaction score
An anagram of “He’s Oliver Langford” is “Oh snarl, Vile ref dog”. Spooky, huh?

dc_blade

Reaction score
Hard to complain too much, we were somewhat fortunate to finish with 11 men on the pitch. Nothing malicious from our players, just a bit late against Leeds players who seemed to think and move a bit quicker than most teams we've been up against so far.

OO 21

Reaction score
The linesman, sorry Ref's Assistant, was even worse. Not the reason for the loss but made it so hard to build any momentum.

Cerberus Blade

Reaction score
I don't normally criticise refs, but that guy today was pedantic in the extreme. At one point I thought he was trying to book the whole team. 7 yellow cards in all and there wasn't a single bad tackle out there - quite ridiculous actually. I'm surprised no one got sent off - I thought we were heading for that scenario. And that linesman...oh boy! He saw offsides when there weren't any and he couldn't even get the direction of the throw-ins correct.

Reaction score
Was a strange one, near the end we seemed to get some decisions we shouldn't have, still managed to miss all the ones we should have tho... Dopey cunt.

Carlton Blade

VAR IS BOBBAR
Reaction score
Hard to complain too much, we were somewhat fortunate to finish with 11 men on the pitch. Nothing malicious from our players, just a bit late against Leeds players who seemed to think and move a bit quicker than most teams we've been up against so far.
Most athletic team we've seen all year by a fair distance

bromtom

Reaction score
He was equally shit from either perspective tbh, along with his officials, we should have had 9 men really. He hated Billy though. He got battered today and got nowt really and he was a bit soft on the Leeds keeper. Got him out of jail a couple of times.

RossoDeltic

Reaction score
Thought he was poor. Very eager to give yellows to us. Did their 7 elbow Egan? Agree about Ref Asst on South Stand side. Gave an incredibly poor offside against Blades bang in line with us, throw ins often wrong.

Blade56

It's an agenda not an opinion
Reaction score
How any official could show 7 yellows in that game is beyond me. Credit to Leeds and the blades both teams gave it 100%. My kind of football, but not my kind of result :(

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom