Josh King

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Milan, Villa and Fulham 🙄🥱😄

"AC Milan are showing an interest in Bournemouth striker Josh King, who saw a move to Manchester United fall through in January (Daily Mail)"

Do AC Milan share a scouting system with Villa and Fulham? They seem to be linked with the same players, which I find baffling...

Aston Villa buy players on a process of elimination, they should have a certain type of player to fit their system. It however appears that they buy a collection of decent players and then try to make a team out of them. Totally ass about face !
We look at players qualities, what they bring to the table and where they fit into our system.

Aston Villa buy players on a process of elimination, they should have a certain type of player to fit their system. It however appears that they buy a collection of decent players and then try to make a team out of them. Totally ass about face !
We look at players qualities, what they bring to the table and where they fit into our system.
And then sell them.

Aston Villa have reached the stage of the night where the dancefloor is beginning to clear and they’re sensing options are limited. One more trip to the bar I reckon for a round of shots.

At £16m, could he be a safer option than Brewster, or Dennis (if we are to sign another striker permanently)? He is proven in the Premier League. However, he arguably has a limited re-sale value, now at the age of 28. His wages are likely to also cause a problem.

Dean Smith knows you can only has 25 players in the squad right?

They don't seem to have offloaded any of the expensive mistakes from last year.

Rumours circulating that Josh King is re-signing for Man Utd

Article in the Athletic today saying King is now Villas other target up top. They were always after 2 strikers and had a bid for Callum Wilson accepted but he decided to go to the Geordies. They also want the Arsenal keeper for 20m.

Their 2 owners have a combined net worth of over £8.5bn and the arricle calls their expenditure 'steady spending combined with considered planning'

I still think they will struggle this year but they look like holding on to Grealish so will definitely be stronger than last season

Aston Villa have reached the stage of the night where the dancefloor is beginning to clear and they’re sensing options are limited. One more trip to the bar I reckon for a round of shots.

And ........ the closer to 2 am it gets the less picky you become.

Article in the Athletic today saying King is now Villas other target up top. They were always after 2 strikers and had a bid for Callum Wilson accepted but he decided to go to the Geordies. They also want the Arsenal keeper for 20m.

Their 2 owners have a combined net worth of over £8.5bn and the arricle calls their expenditure 'steady spending combined with considered planning'

I still think they will struggle this year but they look like holding on to Grealish so will definitely be stronger than last season

Nixon tweeting it too.

Considered planning

How can anyone say that villa use considered planning to assess their transfer targets and team
They buy players that are good at their jobs in the systems which their existing clubs employ and then throw them into the mix in the hope that they work
Cash was employed as a very good wingback at forest, villa do not use wing backs
Their game plan is to get the Ball to grealish in the hope that he will win a free kick. They have more dead ball opportunities than the vast majority of the premier league yet have no plan how to make the best of them
Their considered planning has seen them spend possibly £10 million over the odds to sign a striker who was admittedly the highest scorer in the championship but hardly has the skill pace or strength to stand out in the premiership.
Just had £50 on smith to be the first manager sacked in the premiership
Oh and I don’t like them ever since the Birmingham police threw me down the stairs at villa park when some 12,000 blades left after the 4th goal went in in our 4-1 1975 fa cup defeat.
We were then chased though the streets of Aston on our way back to coach’s, a mate actually running in the back and out of the front door of a terraced house chased by three villa thugs as a family were watching grandstand in their front room

memories

Last edited:
Considered planning

How can anyone say that villa use considered planning to assess their transfer targets and team
They buy players that are good at their jobs in the systems which their existing clubs employ and then throw them into the mix in the hope that they work
Cash was employed as a very good wingback at forest, villa do not use wing backs
Their game plan is to get the Ball to grealish in the hope that he will win a free kick. They have more dead ball opportunities than the vast majority of the premier league yet have no plan how to make the best of them
Their considered planning has seen them spend possibly £10 million over the odds to sign a striker who was admittedly the highest scorer in the championship but hardly has the skill pace or strength to stand out in the premiership.
Oh and I don’t like them ever since the Birmingham police threw me down the stairs at villa park when some 12,000 blades left after the 4th goal went in in our 4-1 1975 fa cup defeat.
We were then chased though the streets of Aston on our way back to coach’s, a mate actually running in the back and out of the front door of a terraced house chased by three villa thugs as a family were watching grandstand in their front room

memories
aye,
Decent wager
Particularly since Dean Smith has placed double your stake that he'll get punted

Considered planning

memories
I was there that day, 5 of us dad uncle and 2 brothers 1 of whom was very handy 😉 2 coppers tried it on and ended up on their arses, luckily we were staying with family just up the road so we got him out of the way 👍

Considered planning

memories
Bertie with due respect mate you have no idea how Villa plan at all. Its funny reading all the reactions on here when Villa are in for a player . Why do we think we are the only club who can identify up and coming players ?

By the way totally agree with your bet and I will follow you in as expectations are now higher and he wont have the first season up and injury excuses to pedal.

Bertie with due respect mate you have no idea how Villa plan at all. Its funny reading all the reactions on here when Villa are in for a player . Why do we think we are the only club who can identify up and coming players ?

By the way totally agree with your bet and I will follow you in as expectations are now higher and he wont have the first season up and injury excuses to pedal.
You only have to look at there approach to signing players to see there recruitment strategy is non existent. Its throw money at anyone available and stick them in the team with your fingers crossed.. They are a basket case club who have broke FFP continously, and still only escaped relegation by the skin of there teeth. I'm interested to see how many of there signings from last year even get in the squad. They must have a massive amount of players now that are on big wages who won't get near first 11

Considered planning

memories

Should of gone in the “expensive” seats like a certain 10 year old that day 🤣

You only have to look at there approach to signing players to see there recruitment strategy is non existent. Its throw money at anyone available and stick them in the team with your fingers crossed.. They are a basket case club who have broke FFP continously, and still only escaped relegation by the skin of there teeth. I'm interested to see how many of there signings from last year even get in the squad. They must have a massive amount of players now that are on big wages who won't get near first 11

13/8 to go down mate, fill your boots. Backed Smith at 10/1 to be first manager to lose his job although worried that either Moyes or Bruce will pip him to it !!!

Considered planning

memories
12,000 Blades left early to “avoid the traffic”?

Without wishing to cast aspersions on Villa's recruitment policy, they are apparently the next location for Channel 5's 'Hoarders'.
You can just imagine the clean up team finding the corpse of a lad they picked up from PSV Eindhoven's academy for £4m that's been rotting under a pile of boots for 3 years and everyone had forgotten about.

12,000 Blades left early to “avoid the traffic”?

Aye
But you need to recognise that we'd had an early start - hoards of coaches, mini buses & our chosen method of conveyance - transit van (+ mattress + crates of MAGNET!) had set off in the early hours - none of this meet up in Weatherspoons for breakfast shite - hard core swilling from the off

King not even in squad and stripped of 7 shirt... Lets hope our early contact with his reps that Treeton mentioned is on going... (would be another friend for Mousset, Ramsdale and Berge)
1599920966129.png

Considered planning

memories
Was at that match.....can confirm 🥺 UTB

That match was perhaps the first time I had seen that level of violence. It was like a preplanned ambush outside the ground. I was quite young and remember my dad dragging me away from staring at it happening.

Back
Top Bottom