Green un

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mine not working either. I uninstalled it and then downloaded again and it still doesn' work.

Too much, according to the poster who audits everyone’s S2 usage (but actually posts more than me)

It was a joke Danny. Not a post decrying your journalistic attributes......

Just downloaded the app and works fine for me, by the way

7_B76_E9_D4-65_BC-48_B6-855_F-76_DB9_BF514_F2.png

Just as well. I don’t have any!
(You aren’t the poster I was referring to, by the way - just can’t remember his name!)

If there's one thing I've learnt about this new-dangled social media thing, it's don't forget the emoji. That way when you're not being mildly ironical, people can't quite work it out.;)

Does this app thing cover Crown Green bowls,i used to read every single word of the Green Un,and knew because of the paper that a bloke called Ian Ross was shit hot at CGB,

If there's one thing I've learnt about this new-dangled social media thing, it's don't forget the emoji. That way when you're not being mildly ironical, people can't quite work it out.;)
I never thought you would be using emojis :)

I really really miss the Green Un

Me an all. Never missed an edition. Even when I was in the Forces my mother used to send me a rolled up copy. Kept me linked up with home, I used to treasure it, then this bloody internet thing came in. I used to use shanks pony everywhere then somebody else invented the bloody wheel.

I used to love the 20 mile trek every Saturday tea time to buy Green Un.

Local newsagents would be like a crack house, loads of middle aged men stood in the shop waiting for the van to arrive. Driver would have to fight his way through to drop his stash on the counter. Then newsagent would be cutting the binding twine and dishing the copies out.

Mine also now not working Bangor:(, I know it`s not the best app but I do check it numerous times a day. I cleared the app cache on my android phone but still get the same error message "unable to load the data, please check your internet connection"

Mine also now not working Bangor:(, I know it`s not the best app but I do check it numerous times a day. I cleared the app cache on my android phone but still get the same error message "unable to load the data, please check your internet connection"

I think it did,something I had no interest in,but read about because it was in the Green Un,if I remember rightly,it was a bloke from Barnsley who was the top angler,it was great for coverage of all local non league Saturday and Sunday football

Now in Friday’s paper

Still cant get this chuffing thing working 4 days now mine says exactly same thing

Me too. After using it since launch it now won't work at all. What' going on Danny ?

See if there's an update available. If not, uninstall it and then install it again.

Back
Top Bottom