free agents

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On his day an immense talent. But he had few and far between of those days, just that one season. He’s made of glass, maybe a Black Sea resort and Turkish baths will help heal him a bit!

I think we seem to have a very balanced squad with some very good players not getting on the bench.

I think our aim will be as it always is just a steady replacement of players. We are a bit light in some positions LCB / RCB / RWB I would say.

But these can slowly but surly be addressed. The other issue we have is a lot of the fringe players are now on mega money due the premiership wage rise. At the end of the season they will be out of the budget and allow us to stretch it a bit further.

Mario Balotelli is a free agent. Multiple clubs, had a few issues wrong side of 30. Leon reincarnate 😂

Jozo Simunovic
Kevin Stewart
Wilfred Kaptoum
Ander Iturraspe
Duncan Watmore
Fabio Borini

Garay
Mariappa
Lynch

All free agents at the moment if we are still looking for a defender.

Does seem surprising that we knew Fleck would be our for 6 weeks ish, we went for Swift yet did not sign a creative midfield player
Have we got a free agent lined up, as we surely need something if not now definitely in January, just hope that would be not too late

I honestly don’t see us signing anyone in January, don’t see where the money is coming from if we don’t already have it now

Of course we could have it now not to not use the loan market suggests to me we don’t have enough to cover even loan wages

Weird seeing that Yaya Sanogo is still a free and still only 27. Feels like he's been around for ages.

Wasn't he going to sign for Boro earlier in the window?

My new phrase of the season....'Has Jackson Irvine signed for anyone yet?' 😁
I'd want him in just purely for his ability to play all over the pitch on FIFA Career Mode so it'll save me a transfer.

Make it happen Wilder! You helped me out by getting in FIFA versatility legend Ryan Leonard before, you can do it again!

Back
Top Bottom