Incoming? Franck Ribery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its obviously a completely bat shit rumour, but why are actually journalists in Germany etc reporting on it. It makes no sense.
I had someone in Portugal trying to sell me some advertising, saying he was reading in their papers that we were in for Mitrovic and Ribéry.

AdamSufc1997

Reaction score
All this time with all players we have been linked to and some have said wages can be a problem then we get linked to Ribery 🤣

Sheffsteel

Reaction score
It’s just been mentioned ‘Blades in for Riberry”, on Talksport on the Hawksby and Jacobs show.
Andy Jacobs said it’s our biggest transfer target since the Maradona interest back in the late 70’s.

They have said they are going to go to Sheffield later to get to the bottom of these reports.
I’ll report back what they find out.

Booker4

Reaction score
It’s just been mentioned ‘Blades in for Riberry”, on Talksport on the Hawksby and Jacobs show.
Andy Jacobs said it’s our biggest transfer target since the Maradona interest back in the late 70’s.

They have said they are going to go to Sheffield later to get to the bottom of these reports.
I’ll report back what they find out.
Can't see it been true but its fun to be linked nevertheless! I'd rather us sign someone younger, to be honest, that can improve with us like Watkins

OrderOfStGeorge

Reaction score
A signing like Ribery would put bums on seats and would generate huge interest I dare say.

Shirt sales and other commercial deals I dare say would more than pay his wages and also help us attract a better quality of player through the door too.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom