Incoming? Franck Ribery

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dont want him. He's a garlic trumping cheese eating surrender monkey.

The day i want a Froggie (and a ridiculously highly paid mercenary at that) playing for the red n white wizards, is the day i walk away.

Now give me a couple of tasty Germans or eastern Europeans and im in.

James Shield from The Star is taking now on Talksport and his inside information is.......

‘I don’t really know anything because I’ve been on holiday for a week and just got back.
However I doubt it will happen. Wilder tends to go for young up and coming players with something to prove.
So really doubt Wilder would sign someone like Ruberry
, he’s more likely to target players like Neil Maupay of Oliver McBurnie, as they fit what he’s done in the past”

I assumed he’d have done some investigative journalism and made contact with someone high up at the club.
Talksport could have interviewed me because basically James Shield has just said what i’d have said.

Young?
Clarke, Duffy, McGoldrick, Wright, Holmes.
4 of those had a huge impact in our teams over the last 3 years and neither could be classed as young.

Going to have a rate team next year with Ribery and Bale.

Reactions: ljk
Dont want him. He's a garlic trumping cheese eating surrender monkey.

The day i want a Froggie (and a ridiculously highly paid mercenary at that) playing for the red n white wizards, is the day i walk away.

Now give me a couple of tasty Germans or eastern Europeans and im in.
Ribery was at Bayern for coming on 13 years and won everything the game has to offer. Not much of a mercenary than is he.

Agree with the bit about Germans and Eastern Europeans though can we throw in a Scandinavian while we're at it. 😂

I don't want a Bayern cast off - fuck him.
We can do better.

Makes sense to me, not sure what all the fuss is about. He's a step up from Dowell, so should give Duffy a run for his money, which is exactly what we need.

A potentially massive news story and the SU correspondence doesn’t even seem interested and laughing it off as very unlikely.
I think these days journalists just sit at their desks, never go outside and get all their “in the know” information by reading forums and twitter.
Laughing it off as very unlikely probably tells you all you need to know. And on your last point, you’re wrong :D

It's their fault. They should have made sure he knew something first.

They should have just had Danny on - he could have used it to plug the fuck out of his next book!
Maybe next time, Richard. Got your order in yet?

I have no opinion to offer. So here's a picture of Adrianne Palicki instead:

Hot-Pictures-Of-Adrianne-Pallicki.jpg

end of thread. You can't do better....

Drove through Shirecliffe at 11pm and saw a proper ugly looking bastard coming out of a pizza shop not 500 yards from the training ground. It was dark, but Im sure he had a blue top on, so obviously French. Had to be him. #NailedOn

Bale, Ribery, Valencia, Jags, Williams, Austin. All free and leaves £20m for Maupay (assuming Wilder has got them to agree to 10k p/week 😄).
It’s the team we would have liked to have the last time we were in the premier league.

Back
Top Bottom