Divock Origi looking to rent a townhouse in Charnock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure what to believe any more. Have heard it's a bungalow in Beighton or a penthouse in Pitsmoor.

My mates second cousin saw him looking at the adds in the window at Blundells on Gleadless Townend, gave him the best from all us Blades fans. Origi said up the blades and walked inside

Weerz other thread gone about Pellistri’s swimming pool? Has the house sold instead? Was it a pig fan that started the rumour!

Weerz other thread gone about Pellistri’s swimming pool? Has the house sold instead? Was it a pig fan that started the rumour!
Thread had to be deleted after the aerial photo of the house was posted. Caused some big problems.

Basically, Cameron Archer has got an account on here, so he can get the latest info on how his contract negotiations are going. He's worked out what house it is, and gazumped Pellistri. Offered £100 a month more and got it.
Anyway, Pellistri didn't know this, and he's bumped into him at B&Q on Queens Road, buying a new diving board and some new tiles for the pool edge, and it's all kicked off.
Luckily Ozzy was in there buying a bag of grass seed for Shirecliffe, and he's calmed things down. Pellistri is stopping at Ozzies now in the back bedroom. Oz already has one of them LazyBoy hot tubs, that he uses for doing length swimming in, so Pellistric can use that if he chips in a bit extra for the leccy.

All legit ITK info, my mate who works there told me. I can't divulge his details obviously, don't want to risk his job or owt.

Back
Top Bottom