Bournemouth optimise the Premier league

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The diving, cheating, moaning, and outrageous wages are all things to dislike.

However, some of them are rife in the Championship.

Plus after watching us for 40 odd years with only 8 seasons in the top flight, I would be nice to spend a few years in the PL as a credible member despite the negatives.

Already spent more than enough years in the lower leagues.

We've rocked up to a dinner party where they're serving the finest wines, cheeses and hordeves with people are dressed head to toe in the nicest clothes.

We're wearing a Lonsdale tracksuit carrying a crate of Carling and are now trying to convince ourselves we prefer Carling and a kebab....

Thank fuck it's not just me thinking that. That first 20 minutes every time we got close they fell down. Problem is, the referees fall for it 9 times out of 10 and in this league, cheats definitely prosper.
They didnt cheat but the non award of a pen at Anfield v Man C right at the end?? If that was Osborn deffo pen. FFS

Yes, 1975/76 was terrible. There was an article in Shoot! Summer Special before the start of the season predicting us to be one of the condenters to win the league. This got me excited. We still had two superstars in Currie and Woodward. Man U had just got promoted, Chelsea were relegated. Spurs, Arsenal and Man City didn't splash out on getting superstars like they are doing now. We won only two league games before April and our relegation was confirmed on 27th of March. I still remember getting the weekly taunts at my boarding school.
Yep and me. I dont think we played against each other. You at Mary Hare IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom