Incoming? Florian Grillitsch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuckin brilliant Blades.... you don't hold us to ransom, we hold you! Sign or fuck off!

My pick of the two between him and Camaraderie. £18 Million release clause I think

Sounds to me we aren't confident of getting Berge

No club is fully confident of signing any player...it’s dog eat dog out there....gazumping...bluffing and counter bluffing.
Its not personal.....if they think they can get a better bid...then thats OK and we move on to other targets.

I actually agree with our policy. Wilder prefers players who are keen on joining.
If Berge is half hearted and waiting to see what other clubs come in....then he’s not the right players anyway...so we can’t lose.

No team is fully confident of signing any player...it’s dog eat dog out there.
Its not personal.....if they think they can get a better bid...then thats OK and we move on to other targets.

I actually agree with our policy. Wilder prefers players who are keen on joining.
If Berge is half hearted and waiting to see what other clubs come in....then he’s not the right players anyway...so we can’t lose.
I think it’s more Genk being a pain than Berge from what I can gather

would be very happy if we got him. quality player

How do you know pal?

He plays in the Bundesliga & has played in the Champions League. He's been linked to Spurs & Arsenal. He's not an unknown quantity. I've seen him play a couple of times & would also concur that he's a very competent midfielder. Very tidy on the ball, quite tall.

I've never seen the other lad we're linked with - Mady Camara. I'd also never heard of Sander Berge until the Summer, but then kept an eye out when I'd heard of our interest.

It's crazy that we're shopping in this market now - players playing at Champions League level. We've also gone from a domestic-only policy to all of the sudden being linked with players in Germany, Sweden, Belgium & Greece. Interesting times.

This guy looks like an upgrade? And according to transfer market is valued higher than Berge.

I'd take him as 2nd prize.

Sounds to me we aren't confident of getting Berge

I get why you'd think that but the article is largely speculating that because we have watched or admired as the Star often puts it the other two players that we're moving on or likely to move on. The article does state that we'll move on if its not going to happen from Genk but also it may be just simply that we've got other options as opposed to thinking that the Bruge deal won't happen.

Ultimately we're not been linked to average players like Josh Brownhill, which with all due respect, are not better than what we've already got.

Great times! I remember when we signed Paul Rogers for £50,000 from Sutton United and he went straight into the first eleven! He was better than what we had too, in fairness!

I get why you'd think that but the article is largely speculating that because we have watched or admired as the Star often puts it the other two players that we're moving on or likely to move on. The article does state that we'll move on if its not going to happen from Genk but also it may be just simply that we've got other options as opposed to thinking that the Bruge deal won't happen.

Ultimately we're not been linked to average players like Josh Brownhill, which with all due respect, are not better than what we've already got.

Great times! I remember when we signed Paul Rogers for £50,000 from Sutton United and he went straight into the first eleven! He was better than what we had too, in fairness!

Paul Rogers did fkin brilliant for us ....leave him out of it ...🎯

And straight into the game against the high flying pigs! Was superp that night as they all were

Bobby,Bobby, Bobby Davison

Eh, Martin Woolford you say......

Paul Rogers did fkin brilliant for us ....leave him out of it ...🎯

Never said he didn't mate! Him alongside John Gannon was one of the main reasons we finished 9th back in 1992. Just saying it's nice to be linked with internationals, with all due respect to some of my favourite Blades over the years and how times have changed.

Never said he didn't mate! Him alongside John Gannon was one of the main reasons we finished 9th back in 1992. Just saying it's nice to be linked with internationals, with all due respect to some of my favourite Blades over the years and how times have changed.

I was only messing ...

er anyway,...steady with the John Gannon love in ...that is pushing it 👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀

I'm seriously starting to question this reality! Did I hit my head and currently in itu in a coma?! How are the Blades trying to sign Sander Berge with the back up option being Florian Grillitsch 🤯🤯🤯

What’s annoying...is that we have others lined up who we must be fairly confident of getting sharpish if the main target lets us down.

So this says to me that the back up option is either more keen to come or easier to deal with by way of agents, and therefore perhaps more suited to our club than the main target.

Of course I suppose we could have done 3 months of work on those players transfers
After Berge rejected us in the summer but still it’s an odd one. I just hope we don’t end up in a scenario where we end up with none of them. (Could we get them all in?)

Robinson loaned out...Zitkovic in (zero cost)
Morrison loaned Out....Berge in. (£17m)
Freeman sold £7m...Grillitsch in (£8m net spend)
Total outlay this window £25m?

That would be some serious competition in midfield and us set up ready to go by August for the all important second season (assuming we don’t transform into a side that car win between now and May)

Robinson loaned out...Zitkovic in (zero cost)
Morrison loaned Out....Berge in. (£17m)
Freeman sold £7m...Grillitsch in (£8m net spend)
Total outlay this window £25m?

That would be some serious competition in midfield and us set up ready to go by August for the all important second season (assuming we don’t transform into a side that car win between now and May)
Then serious strikers in after the inevitable Summer clear out.

This is not our season, next season is the Blades season

I was only messing ...

er anyway,...steady with the John Gannon love in ...that is pushing it 👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀👨‍🚀

No worries mate, just in case you thought I wasn't a fan of Rogers! Gannon was much better than some of our fans realise in my view though. When you think we played direct back then a lot of the play went direct to Deano or down the flanks and so Gannon wasn't on the ball as much and he was a player who passed it around when he did have the ball. I think players like Booker and Rogers were always likely to shine more in midfield as their style was more destructive. Gannon's corners were quality too. And, he had that haircut! Ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom