Coutts.... there it is !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I remember when we played Barnsley at Ockwell (sic) when Adkins was manager, and I was stood behind two blokes who spent 90 minutes absolutely slaughtering Coutts (this was also around the time when he had a run of decent games on the right side of midfield under Adkins), I wonder what they've had to say for themselves over the last 2 seasons!!!

I've only watched part of the first one but so far I think the other chap comes across as a decent bloke.
Coutts is fucking quality on every level; top bants from his as well.

'.....na na na na'

Kin hell that's where were going wrong " all I did was get the ball and give it to Fleck " kin Simples !!

Next 3 matches that all Evans and Lundstram have to do !!!

WOOOWEO WE GOT HIM FREE FROM DERBY !!!

Coutts- top man, and good representative of the club.
Without doubt in my time following United my favourite midfield player ever in a Blades shirt. Fleck in second.
Oozes class.

Disappointing that Sordel didn't even have the professional courtesy to contact him following the injury.....Clough on the other hand has been in regular contact.

Disappointing that Sordel didn't even have the professional courtesy to contact him following the injury.....Clough on the other hand has been in regular contact.

Yep I picked up on that. Sordell goes into the cunts thread I think.

Worth mentioning Brayford was in touch and visited Coutts after the injury.

Can I ask simple questions.

Does Coutts travel to away matches with the team? Does he attend every home match in fact? Is he involved in the pre- match dressing room?

Coutts was the mastermind behind bouncing day massacre. Said it before and I'll say it again, watch him in the tunnel just before kick off and watch him drive us forward straight from kick off. Not to mention Fleck's wobbler of a free kick, Coutts sets it up.

Coutts is a magician, should get him in the dressing room before games, if he isn't already.

Great influence.

Can I ask simple questions.

Does Coutts travel to away matches with the team? Does he attend every home match in fact? Is he involved in the pre- match dressing room?

Him and Blackman walked past me before the Dingles game. Seen him away as well so think he's at every game.

I'm 6'3 and Blackman dwarfed me...party down to the epic barnet

Yep I picked up on that. Sordell goes into the cunts thread I think.

Worth mentioning Brayford was in touch and visited Coutts after the injury.

Think Bray was one of the first at Couttsys bedside and the last to leave by all acounts. ..says a lot about the man...once a Blade and all that!

Yep Sordell can join Ainsworth on the cunting wankers list...

It is pretty obvious that Coutts is held in particularly high esteem by the professional colleagues he has around him.

Fleck also.

And with good reason. I am praying that both are wearing red and white come August. If so, I genuinely believe we can go again. If not, then it could be a tough old season.

UTB

Coutts was the mastermind behind bouncing day massacre. Said it before and I'll say it again, watch him in the tunnel just before kick off and watch him drive us forward straight from kick off. Not to mention Fleck's wobbler of a free kick, Coutts sets it up.

Nail on head. He looks cool as a cucumber in the tunnel, staring each of their players in the eye as they walk past, tensing his jaw. Most keep them keep heads down and look away and there is only Wallace who returns the gesture with a little comment about something. Coutts then haves a little chuckle before leading our lads out; they are bricking it and he knows.

A very impressive Captain is our Coutsy, as well as being a top baller.

Coutts- top man, and good representative of the club.
Without doubt in my time following United my favourite midfield player ever in a Blades shirt. Fleck in second.
Oozes class.

giphy.gif

184EE1FE-B204-407C-9838-D347BCC2A1AB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom