Coutts FA probe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Being investigated.
Saw this and thought he was lucky that nobody saw it from the officials.

It wouldn't be a Sheffield Derby if one of our key midfielders wasn't out

He'll get done. Hopefully we can appeal it so he can play on Sunday then the ban kicks in after.

I mentioned this in the match thread on Saturday, and was surprised it hadn't been seen. Not an elbow though in my opinion.
We did get one piece of luck, that being that neither the ref nor assistant spotted Coutts's off-the-ball hand-to-face that led to the 2nd player rolling around on the floor needing treatment. Had a perfect view of it in front of the South Stand – he was already on a yellow, and luckily will still be available for next Sunday.

It was you LB then that grassed him up. None of the other 26,000 and the television and YouTube audiences saw it I bet. :)

I'd act surprised but I always expected this. It's just what has to happen to us. At least one of Coutts and Fleck were always going to make this the first game they miss for about a year. Why give us any chance of going there and totally outplaying them.... nope, can't be having that can we.

What the fuck was Coutts thinking to even give himself a chance of being banned? He also picked up a stupid early yellow card.

Classic Wednesday luck strikes yet again. Because having a £30m advantage isn't quite enough. It's absolutely fucking hideous.

O'Connell will probably get injured in training next and I'm not even joking.

Looked like he put his arm across one of their players but as Norwich were doing most the match they were making a meal of it in the hope of getting one of our lads sent off.

Not sure what happened. As he ran past the Norwich player there appeared to be something between them and said Norwich player went down. At the time i said to my mate that Coutts might have done him off the ball but, given the level of their gamesmanship all afternoon, I would be surprised if it was as bad as it seemed. If he has elbowed him, however, he's an idiot. He's one player we absolutely need at the sty IMO.

Not keen on the idea of Lundstram starting in his place, nor Carruthers. Options for later on in the game yes, but not the best to kick off with.

I'd bring in Carter-Vickers at RCB and start Bash in the middle, but I'd imagine Lundstram will start.

Fucking shit news, but it's a fair cop if he did it. Can't say I saw it, but doing something even remotely similar whilst they were shithousing all over the place was a dumb thing to do.

We don't really have back up for Coutts.

The ref is Simon Hooper, we might not have any fit forwards & Coutts might be banned.

The odds are firmly against us, but we kinda like it that way!

they were shithousing all over the place was a dumb thing to do.

Today's new OED "verb of the day" is 'shithousing'.

This is from old Northern dialect and means a 'person of very poor character'.

It takes the standard grammar formation of:

I/you shithouse
He/She shithouses
We shithouse
They shithouse

Who says you never learn anything useful on the interweb.

Any one know what minute this occurred? Watching back on iFollow and trying to find the bit where a Norwich player is down rolling in agony, but that looks to be every other minute.

Near the end
Blatant dive
If he gets done for that it's the biggest stitch up since......the last time we got stitched up.
My blood pressure is up again just reading that something might happen!

I haven't seen it again but at the time I thought it looked worse than it was. Hopefully they will see it the same

Any one know what minute this occurred? Watching back on iFollow and trying to find the bit where a Norwich player is down rolling in agony, but that looks to be every other minute.
I'd say about 70-75 mins in. Not far from the technical areas - about 10-15 yards in from the South stand area

Back
Top Bottom