CONFIRMED Ben Osborn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cracking signing he’d be. Don’t worry, I’ve already covered it, here:

Don't know much about him and TBH, can't remember him from the games last year. So just checked with my Forest supporting mate (who is in real meltdown with MON leaving) and he says he's decent but not sure he's Prem class. Would have expected us to be looking at Joe Lolley - but he did admit that we've got a manager who could turn him into a diamond.

That mean Duffy is off? we will have 3 attacking midfielders

Long touted as a #PossibleTarget as an ideal player to cover both Fleck and Stevens.

Always been too expensive, until now possibly. But I don't think I'd want us spending much over £3.5m on him. With Forest's instability we could have an opportunity to get him for something near that.

He's an energetic left footed midfielder with decent drive and technical ability. Bit like Stephen Quinn, but more athletic. Left midfield in a 4-4-2 probably his best position. LWB is quite a natural fit.

Just seen some clips on YouTube and he seems to have a disturbing proclivity for shooting from distance. o_O

Long touted as a #PossibleTarget as an ideal player to cover both Fleck and Stevens.

Always been too expensive, until now possibly. But I don't think I'd want us spending much over £3.5m on him. With Forest's instability we could have an opportunity to get him for something near that.

He's an energetic left footed midfielder with decent drive and technical ability. Bit like Stephen Quinn, but more athletic. Left midfield in a 4-4-2 probably his best position. LWB is quite a natural fit.

Only got one year in his contract.

Sounds like a low risk player who’s the right age and versatile enough to cover in a number of positions. Imo that’s what we need across the squad

Can’t say I know much about him. I’m sure I remember he was highly rated at one point though.

£2.5m. Forest want £3.5m. Useful player. Opinion divider. Contract, one year. Depends how much want him. Might happen. But obviously, might not. Bit in paper: incoming. Sunday. Och aye. Fud.
Forest fans don't seem to rate him

£2.5m. Forest want £3.5m. Useful player. Opinion divider. Contract, one year. Depends how much want him. Might happen. But obviously, might not. Bit in paper: incoming. Sunday. Och aye. Fud.

Pay 2.5 to 3.5 and only give him a 1 year contract? or has he only got a year left? keep at 2.5 if that's the case.

only 24 and seems to be a wilder type player

Pay 2.5 to 3.5 and only give him a 1 year contract? or has he only got a year left? keep at 2.5 if that's the case.

only 24 and seems to be a wilder type player

Contract. 1 year remaining. Time, alignment. Wilder type. Runs about. Versatile. £3.5m - maybe. Above - neigh.

Wilder could turn him into a great player, I think he’d be a great addition.

I couldn’t care two hoots about the fee as we clearly have some dosh to spend, something I’ve not been able to say in my lifetime.

Wilder knows what he’s doing.

Got to get it right though this time. Wilder for past few seasons has got it wrong at the start of the season and brought in players by the end of August not this season though.

Back
Top Bottom