Away Shirt Leaked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TomJonesBlade

'What's the biggest room in your house?...'
Reaction score
I'd buy that, as long as they didn't slap door deals on the back.
Is it really that bad? It's just a logo. You'll only see it in changing rooms and bogs with mirrors each side anyway!

stringer

Views my own.
Reaction score
Hi Mr Doordeals, SUFC's commercial team here. I know you're paying £X,000 for sponsorship of the shirt - all helps FFP and the like, doesn't it - but do you mind if we don't put your logo, on said shirt? So you'll go without the main benefit. You still want to sponsor us? Nice one, cheers.

Addison

Reaction score
Think they're entitled to have their name on the shirt if they are sponsoring the Club. Having said that if the name was in red and black it would be much better as green and orange just don't go. Of course that all depends if this really is the new away shirt.

Ricky

-
Reaction score
Having said that if the name was in red and black it would be much better as green and orange just don't go.
Exactly, more should be done to blend it into the red and white colouring of the shirt. Red and white writing against a black background at the bottom of the shirt would be OK. But maybe ruining the shirt for an extra 5 grand is preferable.

derekacorah

Reaction score
Exactly, more should be done to blend it into the red and white colouring of the shirt. Red and white writing against a black background at the bottom of the shirt would be OK. But maybe ruining the shirt for an extra 5 grand is preferable.
Since we all stopped singing at Bramall Lane and opted for the library approach you’ve had sand up your fanny permanently.

mattbianco1

(Bianca at weekends)
Reaction score
they should have the third shirt as the same but swap white for yellow and black for white

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom