CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Double signing with shirt unveil would be nice! 😁
From a purely marketing and press exposure point of view, why would you do this?
You’d surely look to spread them out inorder to maintain the gradual build up to the new season. New kit, then trickle through the signings holding the new shirt. Is there something I’m missing as to why you wouldn’t do this?

The three options that GallonofMagnet provided mentioned ‘template’. It shouldn’t ever be a template. It should be bespoke every single time. Charging fans £50 for a kit they can get from sports direct (without the sponsor) for £26 is completely disrespectful to fans. If it’s going to be £50 then make it bespoke.

So a shirt is £26 quid, add £8 to for getting the club badge embroidered (including transportation) and you've got the club selling a £34 shirt for £50. Why is that Adidas' fault. Why not say if it's a template the club shouldn't charge £50?

Our shirt last season went up a few quid because it was posher than the season previous, nicer material, but still wasn't £50.

It's Cardiff disrespecting fans really, not Adidas. Adidas just do what they've been paid for.

If you go to a car dealership and sign a finance deal for £180 a month, you wouldn't say they're disrespecting you when a Corsa Griffin gets delivered instead of a Merc S Class.

an awesome 3rd kit!

Biggest oxymoron in Football.
Can we please be the team that sticks two fingers up to this fucking absurd notion of requiring a 3rd kit?
1. Always try and play in the home kit.
2. If we need a change strip away from home it's because someone plays their home games in predominantly red and/or white.
3. So choose a change strip that doesn't clash with our own home kit.
4. If we need a 3rd kit it's because whoever chooses the kits is so fucking dim they can't figure #3 out. So fire them and employ someone who can.

sorry, did this based on rumours etc.

last one i promise xox

q4cDkPc4VY.png

sorry, did this based on rumours etc.

last one i promise xox

q4cDkPc4VY.png

Reckon this could be it basically.

Think we'll have some cuffs though, white and black trim, and maybe a bit of trim on the collar.

Would be a good kit though if it's owt like this imo.

It’s not the manufacturers who set the price, that’s clubs selling them on for a lot more than they pay for them

And if clubs want to sell them for double the price they should demand better. I’ve maybe not made it clear but I put the manufacturers and the clubs at fault for not providing better.

The clubs would accept whatever they’re given if it costs them less/provides most income and is in the correct colours. The manufacturers would provide whatever is easiest and makes them most money. The fans are the one who are shafted when they’re expected to splash out a decent sum of money for something they could buy for half price at the local Sports Direct.

So a shirt is £26 quid, add £8 to for getting the club badge embroidered (including transportation) and you've got the club selling a £34 shirt for £50. Why is that Adidas' fault. Why not say if it's a template the club shouldn't charge £50?

Our shirt last season went up a few quid because it was posher than the season previous, nicer material, but still wasn't £50.

It's Cardiff disrespecting fans really, not Adidas. Adidas just do what they've been paid for.

If you go to a car dealership and sign a finance deal for £180 a month, you wouldn't say they're disrespecting you when a Corsa Griffin gets delivered instead of a Merc S Class.

It’s not really Adidas’ fault, they’ll do exactly what they can get away with. I just think it’s shit that they feel so little about the people who are buying their product.

Adidas just do what they’ve been paid for? So it’s the club who designs the shirts then?

I’m really not sure what your car dealership analogy is about. If I’d signed a finance deal for a Merc S Class then I’d be feeling a little bit more than disrespected is they delivered a Corsa Griffin. 😂

Don’t get me wrong, I fully understand that ‘this is the way things are’, I just think that things could and should be a lot better. It’s a bit like the argument around ticket prices. I think prices should be a whole lot cheaper for fans but because all the clubs charge as much as they do fans have started to believe that it’s ok.

Owt happening today then? didn't the same person who said "KEEPYEREYESPEELED" for Monday say summat was happening today aswell?

I'm sure they will announce when its coming out first, so don't hold your breath for today

Back
Top Bottom