CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was the internet invented when we had the diamond Avec kit?

If I were the management team at United I’d bring another one out just to see the reaction on here.

ComfortableRemoteArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, I'm sure there was a thread on it on Bladesnet or something that was lost when Geocities shut down.

People just didn't moan as much in the 90s though.

If the internet was around in ‘89 can you imagine the meltdown the luminous away kit would have got?

“Need sunglasses for that/not a Sheffield United kit/is it yellow or green/weerz munneh gone, etc”

STOP USING TIRO17 FOR YOUR TEMPLATE KITS!

The clue is in the name, it's not 17 anymore, it's 19.

If the internet was around in ‘89 can you imagine the meltdown the luminous away kit would have got?

“Need sunglasses for that/not a Sheffield United kit/is it yellow or green/weerz munneh gone, etc”
‘Looks like a (insert club x who’ve ever worn that colour in their history) shirt that’

New sponsor logo is wank. Hopefully they will it just keep it red and black like in the launch shot. If not then shirt will look a pile of shit. Disappointing. No ones even heard of USG. Another crap shirt for SUFC. Hope they sell a version without the sponsor otherwiseI won’t buy, will just stick to me pin badge. : $
I read your post and for some reason guessed you were a new poster. Seem to see a lot from new posters who have very negative views on all things United.

My opinion is the total opposite of yours for what it’s worth. I think the logo will look great on our red and white shirts. Certainly better than any we’ve had for a long time.

The sponsors great. Not a stupid sounding one. Not a Chuppa Chups or similar.

Nobody’s heard of them? Well that’s kinda the point, to get your brand out there, seen by many millions. They’ll get that with a club in the Premier League like United are.

Look at 90 per cent of sponsors in the Premier League, Haven’t heard of them before either and far worst logo’s than ours.

At least it’s a real sponsor putting real money into the club. Can you imagine having something like Chansari for example on the front of the shirt? Or D Taxis??

LMFAO

This for away or third shirt would be nice. Dark red stripe though. Blood colour.

Edit. Or a controversial home shirt. Swap the black for red and vice versa - think feyenoord had a shirt like that.

View attachment 56035
This for away or third shirt would be nice. Dark red stripe though. Blood colour.

Edit. Or a controversial home shirt. Swap the black for red and vice versa - think feyenoord had a shirt like that.

I'm not one of those people that buys other football kits of teams I have no connection to to just wear out and about, just United kits, but I really like that.

Not as a home kit though, the meltdown would render S24SU inhospitable for 2000 years.

I desperately hope that they do not incorporate any blue into the sponsor's union jack style logo on the front of the shirt. This may be difficult for many of you to understand but here in NI the union jack, as with the vast majority of flags, badges and emblems, is regularly used as a symbol to determine, sometimes incorrectly, someone's religious or political persuasion. I don't really want any of my kids running about with a logo on their shirts that closely resembles such a contentious symbol.
Sometimes I dispair at the absurdity of it all.

I desperately hope that they do not incorporate any blue into the sponsor's union jack style logo on the front of the shirt. This may be difficult for many of you to understand but here in NI the union jack, as with the vast majority of flags, badges and emblems, is regularly used as a symbol to determine, sometimes incorrectly, someone's religious or political persuasion. I don't really want any of my kids running about with a logo on their shirts that closely resembles such a contentious symbol.
Sometimes I dispair at the absurdity of it all.
Indeed but that's the fault of the beholder not the flag. A lot of people still (wrongly) associate the union jack and the St George Cross flag with racism. There was a time not long ago when you would struggle to see the national flag flying anywhere but I'm really pleased that England and the English have now reclaimed it and rightly so.

I'd be happy if the union flag on the sponsor's logo was in full red, white and blue. Better that than a blue flag with yellow stars... ;)

View attachment 56035

Feyenoord have always had that kit, they play in red and white halves. Sheffield United play in red and white stripes, don't want to mess with that when we finally have got back to the top flight.

feyenoord-1970.jpg

Indeed but that's the fault of the beholder not the flag. A lot of people still (wrongly) associate the union jack and the St George Cross flag with racism. There was a time not long ago when you would struggle to see the national flag flying anywhere but I'm really pleased that England and the English have now reclaimed it and rightly so.

I'd be happy if the union flag on the sponsor's logo was in full red, white and blue. Better that than a blue flag with yellow stars... ;)

I saw a new mini yesterday and the rear lights have the quarter Union (Flag) Jack outline.
It looked pretty neat, but I guess they would be soon bashed out in NI.
Symbols and flags are dangerous things sometimes, they are constantly used by unscrupulous people to fire up the base emotions of simple folk..

I once decided to wear my England shirt during an international break.

I went to Rovrum that day. Shortly after, I found out there was an EDL march going on :oops:

Wonder if the Union Jack style logo will be on one of the sleeves and “USG” on the front of the shirt?

Back
Top Bottom