CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brentford 19/20 kit is out. They've gone with Umbro this season.

Quite like the simple design on the front. Back is a bit of a mess, one third stripes, rest plain white, apparently it's something the club asked for, at least umbro seem to be able to do something bespoke rather than template, oh and striped sleeves....
Couldn’t they have completed the two outer stripes on the back and still left enough room for the number? Apart from that it’s a solid effort. Red middle stripe, collar ok, stripes on sleeve, thickness of stripes ok. 7.5/10

Ha ha, I appear to be in the minority. Looking again I’ve scored that a bit high and not accounted for the fact I don’t like the back. Still think the front is ok due to all my reasons stated.

Over the last dew years, we could only have dreamt about having a kit as decent as the new Brentford one.

Kits is one thing you can moan about with United, I don't think they've been very good under Adidas.

Over the last dew years, we could only have dreamt about having a kit as decent as the new Brentford one.

Kits is one thing you can moan about with United, I don't think they've been very good under Adidas.

Get the hate for the 18/19 kit (though in isolation the collar and front are pretty much perfect), but the 17/18 one was superb, and the 16/17 one was neat and passes all usual criteria (red and white, red stripe in middle, stripes on the back), 15/16 doesn't really count because of the anniversary nature of it, and 14/15 was red stripe in the middle, stripes on the back, tidy (if bland).

Think Adidas get a bad rap on here unfairly.

Wonder why we’ve sold the most shirts than we have ever done previously then?

Middlesbrough away shirt is nice

middlesbrough_2019_2020_hummel_away_kit_a.jpg

Hull home shirt on the other hand (as I've said previously, and backed up by that Brentford shirt, Umbro are shit)

hull_city_2019_2020_umbro_home_kit_b.jpg

Get the hate for the 18/19 kit (though in isolation the collar and front are pretty much perfect), but the 17/18 one was superb, and the 16/17 one was neat and passes all usual criteria (red and white, red stripe in middle, stripes on the back), 15/16 doesn't really count because of the anniversary nature of it, and 14/15 was red stripe in the middle, stripes on the back, tidy (if bland).

Think Adidas get a bad rap on here unfairly.
The 2014/2015 one was tidy, really?

It was a red shirt with 2 big white panels on it and a horrific box for the sponsor.

The league one promotion kit and the kit from two years ago with the black were both up there with the best ever

The 2014/2015 one was tidy, really?

It was a red shirt with 2 big white panels on it and a horrific box for the sponsor.

Yeah, I didn't particularly care about it but it wasn't fugly or anything. I don't mean Welsh tidy, I mean neat, there were no hideous black boxes for no reason on the shoulders like Southampton this year, it was just inoffensive.

Adidas aren't at fault for the crap sponsor either.

Can I just chip in here. The sponsors are not the work of adidas. The kits are signed off 18 months in advance the sponsorships in some instances like the case of Ramadan’s are done after the season concludes 17 months later..

No Manufacturer forces a kit on a club. Every kit is the choice of the club and its board and is selected from a number of kits put forward.

Umbro produce bespoke home kits for all their teams. Sadly Addis’s only have bespoke deals with a small selection of clubs, I wouldn’t be surprised to see our away or third be a play on the Germany 90. (Leicester have it in Pink)

Because we got promoted

There were always plenty around even in the early season. The old guy on my row has been wearing a 90-92 kit forever but even he bought one.

Think most people can see past the white back because the front is good, red V neck with perfect stripe width.

Also even on offer they're not as cheap as last season's were on offer because the shirt was more expensive in the first place, so they must have some underlying popularity.

I know people find that hard to believe though haha

I'm glad we don't have a kit now. Jesus Christ that's awful.

Kit supplier should change their name to Ummm...bro, are you alright?

There were always plenty around even in the early season. The old guy on my row has been wearing a 90-92 kit forever but even he bought one.

Think most people can see past the white back because the front is good, red V neck with perfect stripe width.

Also even on offer they're not as cheap as last season's were on offer because the shirt was more expensive in the first place, so they must have some underlying popularity.

I know people find that hard to believe though haha

I'm glad we don't have a kit now. Jesus Christ that's awful.

Kit supplier should change their name to Ummm...bro, are you alright?

Thing is though. The Hull fans will absolutely love that. It's a throw back to this monstrosity:
kit-8.jpg

Which by the way, appears to be Curtis Woodhouse's dad wearing it

Yes that Hull shirt is dreadful but at least it’s unique; not like the templates people have been posting on here.

Heard it’s similar to this season with a slightly thicker stripe and once again a plain white back.

Heard a whisper it may be white shorts as well.

Back
Top Bottom