CONFIRMED 2019/2020 Kit Mega Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heard it’s similar to this season with a slightly thicker stripe and once again a plain white back.

Heard a whisper it may be white shorts as well.

I liked the black shorts with white socks this season, so I'm hoping your source misheard socks for shorts, we wore white shorts and black socks at Hull this season, it wasn't awful but it's not preferable obviously. Would be quite the departure for Adidas too, although I suppose all our shorts from them are pretty much identical, excluding the anniversary ones, so maybe they're changing it for that reason.

Heard it’s similar to this season with a slightly thicker stripe and once again a plain white back.

Heard a whisper it may be white shorts as well.

I hope you're on the wind up because last years shirt was one of the worst ever. Add in relegation white shorts and we may as well de camp to West Yorkshire.

That's a UEFA rule isn't it? Unless the PL have adopted it.

I can't find anything about striped backs in the PL and Brighton's new kit has a plain back.

Uefa don't allow names and numbers over two or more colours. That's why striped teams often have a solid block for their numbers in europe.

Uefa don't allow names and numbers over two or more colours. That's why striped teams often have a solid block for their numbers in europe.

Seems they've got rid of it for this season.

When I googled it I got a story from this season just gone that UEFA were banning plain backs for upcoming seasons, and a story from 2016 saying the Premier League were getting rid of striped backs for legibility reasons.

I'm all for a bit of subtle detail, but that Hull monstrosity is heading down the path of American Football and the likes.

Seems they've got rid of it for this season.

When I googled it I got a story from this season just gone that UEFA were banning plain backs for upcoming seasons, and a story from 2016 saying the Premier League were getting rid of striped backs for legibility reasons.
I saw something about this, think they banned having a different pattern on the back of the shirt to the one on the front. Think it was only for European competitions though and was never adopted by the FA, EFL or EPL

I'm all for a bit of subtle detail, but that Hull monstrosity is heading down the path of American Football and the likes.

Don’t quite get this, vast majority of NFL jerseys including special jerseys like colour rush and and salute to service are very smart with great colourways, individual to a team, and highly recognisable without the need for anything like that Hull shirt

Soccer (sorry, just to distinguish) by far has some of the most garish designs for a sports jersey I’ve seen, especially when you start to enter overseas territory

To be fair though it takes inspiration from a far worse kit they had in the early 90s (the decade that style forgot) which became a cult classic.

Rather have a kit be based on an actual classic than a cult classic.

Cult classic is just another way of saying it's a bit crap. Like the diamond kit.

If they'd had side panels with tiger stripes fair do's, bit more subtle, but if you take the logos off that it's like something you'd see someone passed out in a puddle of sick in outside a nightclub in Ibiza.

Just please say, the black red n gold one, on concept kits, will be the away kit!

A cursed shirt/season but I just want a return to something simple like 2011-12. The 2016-17 and 17-18 shirts were nice but I don't like black shoulders, it's a bit Brentford. I don't want any daft collars or V-necks. Just a red and white striped shirt with red arms, a round neck, black shorts please.

For me, the away shirt is yellow.

2331478600000578-2845538-Officials_warned_his_rape_conviction_would_make_it_virtually_imp-49_1...jpg

This was one of our best League one kits

29vzext.jpg

Rather have a kit be based on an actual classic than a cult classic.

Cult classic is just another way of saying it's a bit crap. Like the diamond kit.

If they'd had side panels with tiger stripes fair do's, bit more subtle, but if you take the logos off that it's like something you'd see someone passed out in a puddle of sick in outside a nightclub in Ibiza.

My favourite cult classic kit is the Barnsley Shaw Carpets one with the stars on it, can't really be replicated with all the templates floating round though :(

I like Hulls kit, I like the fact it’s a nod to the past and it’s gone down very well with football shirt fans too not just Hulls fans and if you look back through their kits they have been incredibly bland since the last time they had a tiger stripe kit..

Its also bespoke so no other team is going to be wearing the same kit but in different colours. I imagine people look at our 89 away as disgusting be the majority of us live it because it means something to us

Hated the Macron kits! Always thought they were a bit Sunday League 😂

Didn't mind these shirts, favourites are obvious the Laver ones. Shame we're not with Umbro again for the prem!

I would honestly take the old shield badge for next season too 😬😬

Attachments

• 428589FE00000578-4714788-image-m-106_1500562880889.jpg
    428589FE00000578-4714788-image-m-106_1500562880889.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 28
White shorts = relegation. Thought we’d decided to try and stay up next season.

My favourite cult classic kit is the Barnsley Shaw Carpets one with the stars on it, can't really be replicated with all the templates floating round though :(
Round our way everyone always said there was more stars on the shirt than in the team.if memory serves wasn't it made by a company called beaver??

I'm just hoping its available before I go away on holiday on the 20th July!!!!! I'd been looking forward to having the new shirt with PL badges on to take away with me.

Back
Top Bottom