Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Millhousesblade1889

Substitutions Cost Us

With Bogle injured, Archers not played in months & Brooks struggling in the first half I’m intrigued to how you think the subs could have been better? Bogle - only other option was Curtis who’s not ready from what u23 spectators have said or Laroucci and move Osborn over? To be honest the...
  2. Millhousesblade1889

A good game

I’m not 100% sure he did, I think Holgate is a decent player but they got around us so many times on his side. He also attempted to clear a through ball in the second half and ended up playing their lad through. For me it was a 5.5/6 out of 10 performance
  3. Millhousesblade1889

Fodders MOTM

I understand the reason we tried to upgrade him, he made a lot of errors & we’ve let some soft goals in. I presume the thinking was it’s cheaper to replace fodders than the whole back 3. Holgate was poor last night, looks a good championship player but nothing more to me. The strange thing...
  4. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

I’ve said elsewhere that I wouldn’t sack him in the summer because the owners aren’t trustworthy to get anyone better. The emotion side is because this isn’t his team in terms of how they play or act
  5. Millhousesblade1889

Injuries

I really like McBurnie & he’ll probably either be in the squad for a bottom end premiership team or top end championship team next season, but I don’t think he’ll get regular football at that standard like he did with us. He’s just far too injury prone, over the 5 seasons he should have played...
  6. Millhousesblade1889

Injuries

Last season he was peak McBurnie up to his injury. He never returned the same player and always seemed to be struggling. The two seasons before that I doubt a league one team would have signed him. Not jumping at a new deal clearly shows his self belief or he just fancies a change
  7. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

We don’t have a settled side though. The club signed Grbic, he’s rubbish. Souza has given up, McBurnie is injured. Every week there’s another season ending injury. How do you pick a team? If we have another injury tonight it’ll be U23s helping us out again. The squads pathetic. I don’t think...
  8. Millhousesblade1889

Daniel Iversen

Better I’m not 100% sure. I agree he’s not an improvement though.
  9. Millhousesblade1889

Daniel Iversen

We were all moaning at Danny Ward when we were linked, I’d take him in a heartbeat now 😂
  10. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

Feel like I'm defending him quite a bit recently, to be honest I wouldn't mind if he left if we had a better owner who you could trust would get it right. However, this is a tad misleading because a lot of its effected by how shite we are & his time at Watford. He messed the 2nd season up with...
  11. Millhousesblade1889

Did you boo Sander.

Same lad near me pretty much boos everything. I’d like to have a conversation with him and understand why 😂
  12. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

I thought about whether we’d be better off sacking Wilder at the end of the season quite a lot last night. To be honest if we had a better ownership & scouting system then I’d say yes, we’re probably better off having a fresh start in the summer. I believe that Hecky had a limited amount of...
  13. Millhousesblade1889

Outgoing? Grbic

100%. If it’s contractual id be showing his legal team his highlight reel, surely that bypass any contractual agreement we’ve signed up to! 😂
  14. Millhousesblade1889

Thats me done for the season

I said that to my mate earlier, I’m not bothered now. I’ve taken enough punishment. And before people say you’ve got to back the team when they’re bad if you’re a proper fan….i was still there at the end when we were 8-0 down to Newcastle (mainly because I was waiting on a lift) & I was stayed...
  15. Millhousesblade1889

Outgoing? Grbic

As much as it’s questionable with some of the more recent decisions Wilder is not daft, he knows Grbić is shite. The questionable thing is why he’s still starting. I can only think he’s fallen out with Wes because if all the keepers are off next season then at least Wes is the best of a bad bunch
  16. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder’s stubbornness / Grbic

Think you needed to put a few more answer options on there to cover all eventualities
  17. Millhousesblade1889

Grbic

The next Steve Bettis or PA interview that happens id like the first 10/15 minutes to be a cross examination of who recommended Grbic and whether they’re still at the club. He is without doubt the worst keeper I’ve seen in my watching Premiership history. I’m not saying in Sheffield United...
  18. Millhousesblade1889

Vini Souza

It was my first game at the lane for a while today, been to a couple of away games but ‘fortunately’ I’ve missed the last few home games due to commitments. What was noticeable is how toxic it’s turning - Ironic cheers for Grbic when he made a save second half. Cheering Souza substitution it’s...
  19. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

I don’t think you can read too much into Watford, Boro he did well the first season, crap the second. He’s been rubbish for us this time but the squad is horrendous. The back 4 today was mid-table championship & it was pretty much the best we had to offer. I don’t think Wilder is a bad manager...
  20. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

Best decision he ever made he says
  21. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

The thing i don’t get is he’s not playing Wes because he doesn’t want to sign a new deal? (I presume that’s what he means when he said he’s picking players who want to be here) McBurnie doesn’t, Anel wants off, Souza’s moaning all the time, Diaz/ Archer/ Holgate are all going back at the end...
  22. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

We must be one of the only teams i can think of that has no budget when promoted to the rushers league in the world. Next season will be embarrassing. Its a good job the league is so bad
  23. Millhousesblade1889

Wilder out

If we had a better owner I’d agree with you, while ever the prince is in charge nobody will get a tune out of the budget he provides. Sacking him does nothing
  24. Millhousesblade1889

Jebbison Mystery

I wouldnt be rushing him back this season, get him back healthy & fit in the pre-season and ready to fulfil his potential. I think its likely you'll see Osula & Jebbo as our front 2 for the first game next season. I'm not sure if that guarantees goals personally. Definitely an area we'll need to...
  25. Millhousesblade1889

Brewster

We could have a sweepstake? Or is that a bit harsh…
  26. Millhousesblade1889

Would you want Ndiaye back

Obviously you’d want him back, anyone saying no needs to give their head a wobble
  27. Millhousesblade1889

Summer transfers - Wilder and Knill

We’ve got greedy for more success. I noticed that in the promotion season last year, the crowd were nervous almost expecting to win games unlike the underdog attitude we had in the first two promotions. Next season will be difficult to manage expectations because it seems like we’ll be a...
  28. Millhousesblade1889

sander Berge

Did a good run vs Wolves without pulling his hamstring. The futures bright
  29. Millhousesblade1889

sander Berge

I disagree there. You can't compare based on what we paid for him because times have changed and we've spent millions on a limited number of players. Based on our budget in previous years I'd say there are a lot more over-rated players - Brayford being one. Berge was a big part of the promotion...
  30. Millhousesblade1889

What would you realistically be happy with next season?

With the size of budget we’ll carry down from the Premiership avoid relegation next season would be embarrassing. Yes we’re a small fish in a big pond at the moment but next season that quickly changes. That’s why most championship established teams have parachute payments. We have to be top 10

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom