Did you boo Sander.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok.

Then at the risk of offending you and / or others, it is my opinion (nothing more than that) that we have people in the ground on any given match day that have not the foggiest idea of what’s going on out there.

Booing is my very special high horse that I feel completely at home labelling said booers as “cocks”.

I have about 15 years on this forum of explaining why I feel this way and thus feel no need to further explain why I feel this way.

Cocks.

Let that sink in to whom ever it applies to.

UTB
It’s my opinion that if you did or didn’t register your displeasure at any point yesterday then you’re a cock. Feel free to call those who didn’t boo “cocks” but then don’t be surprised when someone deflects that sentiment back at you.

And I‘ve got almost 18 years on this forum explaining things, and you know what that means?

Fuck all. Absolutely fuck all.

Your opinion is entirely your own, but to suggest that someone who does something that you don’t agree with is a cock based on nothing but your say so would suggest that your opinion is worth more than that of everybody else at the match.

And here’s the thing. It isn’t. Everyone has their opinion, but just because you believe it doesn’t make it a fact.

Yes, people did boo Sander, but it was a very muted, half hearted affair.

No, why would you. The best he deserved was a small clap right at the start. The worst? Total silence or the same sort of stick every opposition player gets. There's this strange thing with United where players and managers who did well/decent with us get more stick than those that were shit. I'll never understand it. I think it's the jilted bride thing.

I know it's hard to boo the empty owners seat but that's the only place that should be booed
It's all on him

Same lad near me pretty much boos everything. I’d like to have a conversation with him and understand why 😂

Some numpty in front of me was heartly booing Grbic when his name was being read out before kick off…I couldn’t help myself giving this him a round of fucks for it and basically told him to do one…Well, fast forward to Burnley’s second goal. I promptly leaned forward apologised and openly encouraged his abuse of the big slow fucker playing at statues between the sticks.

Last edited:
I always felt sorry for Gus Uhlenbeek who must have spent his time with us thinking that we hated him!

Back
Top Bottom