Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Breakingblade

First, first away, worst, favourite

First game - AFC Bournemouth- 1990: 4-2 First away game - Nottingham Forest- Clough's last home match: 2-0. Worst - Wigan... Favourite - Liverpool: 2-0 (Deane x2).
  2. Breakingblade

Greasy Chip Butty

A West brom fan recorded it and put it on twitter... Can't find the link right now but he did add our hashtag and say it was impressive
  3. Breakingblade

Ally McCoist

I understood the difference to be the denial of a certain goal. Willian was stood right on the line so prevented a 100% goal but JLT still had Fodders behind him
  4. Breakingblade

We’ve drawn City

Not being negative but I think Man City will get to the final now
  5. Breakingblade

email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

Due to this nonsense, Coventry on boxing day is virtually sold out already - last call for tickets!
  6. Breakingblade

OLLIE MCBURNIE

Better than mitrovic apparently...
  7. Breakingblade

Jebbison playing now

Came on for the last few minutes (plus 7 mins injury time) as England beat Italy 2-1. Played pretty well actually, a couple of good touches to help run the clock down
  8. Breakingblade

Jebbison playing now

Great goal, really nice finish. Unfortunately he missed a sitter a minute before
  9. Breakingblade

5 subs

Got to be good news for us; pretty big squad, players who can only manage an hour, OAPs up front, at least one injury a match...
  10. Breakingblade

Harry Boyes

Comparing that to the pig's semi final, I think both Solihull and Chezzie kept the ball on the ground far more. A much better spectacle
  11. Breakingblade

Burnley relegated

Another small advantage for us next season is geographic... A load of Lancashire teams all taking points off each other, and particularly looking forward to locking horns with Burnley. For us, we don't get this derby intensity but do get some nice short, scenic journeys to away matches.
  12. Breakingblade

Steve Cooper

That was the perfect away performance- he obviously drilled his team well. Great manager, would love him at the lane. It's football, not a beauty pageant
  13. Breakingblade

True or False —Takeover

He's not Mike Ashley and can't have less money than the Prince. I'm all for it.
  14. Breakingblade

Change of formation

Especially the first half, did anyone else think the formation was really weird? Defensive midfield empty and often 4 up front- not that they ever got an early ball so we could hit Reading on the break. Tell a lie- last minute of the first half was the one time, with Norwood's great ball. But...
  15. Breakingblade

U23s v Peterborough at the Lane, 1pm

Arblaster stood out for me- always in space and has the vision to make some great first time passes. His threaded ball through to put Ayari through on goal (missed, sadly) was a thing of beauty. He's 17? Looked really mature and was the one player you could hear shouting and motivating his...
  16. Breakingblade

Filip Uremović

Well I like to be accurate. And I copy/pasted it because I'm far too lazy to spell that out. Guess the other thread was posted at the same time
  17. Breakingblade

Filip Uremović

Not the Croatian I was hoping for... Filip Uremović is a Blade. 🇭🇷 Paul Heckingbottom has bolstered his defensive options ahead of the run-in with the addition of a Croatian international central defender. The 25 year old arrives on a deal initially until the end of the season. #SUFC 🔴
  18. Breakingblade

Jack Robinson

Was just thinking this - the throw to Sharp gets better every time I see it. Got us from a throw in in our own half to Billy running towards their box in a second. Great option to have
  19. Breakingblade

Issues with SUTV live pass for Derby match?

Romania is working
  20. Breakingblade

Is there any circumstance that you'd consider letting a vicious alsation onto the pitch?

Here's Zenit bringing a few vicious dogs onto the pitch:
  21. Breakingblade

£1 for Women’s Team @ BDTBL 9th Oct

Liverpool were a cut above us really but it was enjoyable enough. Nice afternoon out, got a few people to the lane who might not have been otherwise... 4000+ in attendance. Plenty of positives for me
  22. Breakingblade

Fans today

Was in a pub near the station with mostly Hull fans, some twat threw a glass bottle into the beer garden- didn't miss me, a young girl or some old women by very much. Disgusting really. There was some fighting outside the pub which I'm less bothered about- let them knock some sense into each...
  23. Breakingblade

Positive, entertaining football - what a treat!

It was noticeable that Slav kept telling players to pass forward, even in the last few minutes. A couple of times he had a go at Baldock for going backwards. Once when he was about to throw it backwards, once after he went on that 15 yard run back along the touchline.
  24. Breakingblade

Sheff U fans

Have to say, we were quiet tonight. Compared to any of the away matches from the last few years it was poor. Hopefully just because of the long trip?
  25. Breakingblade

How's it rank for you?

Almost up there with that Hull match when Unsworth scored in the last minute. Only there because he was too knackered to get over and take the corner
  26. Breakingblade

My take ...

What a strange feeling; waking up happy the night after a match. Enjoying reading player ratings... Great year is 2021!
  27. Breakingblade

FA Cup draw

Plymouth have an awful away record too: no wins, 3 draws and 6 losses. Almost as bad as our prem record
  28. Breakingblade

Match Thread Arsenal v. Sheffield United - 4th October 2020

Not great, no creativity, but we look comfortable away at a quality team. Not sure what there is to complain about, I'm appeh for sure
  29. Breakingblade

2020/21 fixtures release date

Said it in the other thread but it's a big deal for us to have 4 (I think) fixtures right after our opponents have played in Europe. We had none last year. Sure that fatigue will start to play a role- look how the French teams exceeded all expectations after their nice long rest. Of course I...
  30. Breakingblade

Substitutions

3 again I think

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom