FA Cup draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Went to Plymouth once and it took us 11 hours! We lost 1-0 the journey home was, well, also uneventful! lol UTB. Every day in every way I fucking love the Blades more!!!! (sorry)
Plymouth.. Hmmm.. spent s fortnight there one weekend.

Wemberlee, Wemberleeee
And we'll have another laugh
Like in1966

1610398503837.png

Beat Bristol C in the 5th round, and that'll be all 4 league sides that come from cities in the South West knocked out by Sheffield clubs. This must mean something....

In recent years we seem to have been very lucky with home draws in the cup.

Apparently, we are "arrogant" because we expect to beat Plymouth at BDTBL, yet old 'Cobi' fancies the Pilgrims for the QF!

Cobi Budge wrote: Sheffield United are Premier League in name, but in reality they have a Championship squad. L1 quality side against a Championship side, as I say, not impossible.Definitely! I reckon we could be a dark horse for the Quarters.
:scarf:

No Pal, we aren't "just Premier League in name". We ARE Premier league (at least until next season, when we won't be! :eek:) because we actually earned it. The 'quality League 1 side' are currently 15th, 4 points better off that Bristol Rovers.

Gotta love footy fans.

UTB

you know what... if we get to the quarters i’d put a bet on us getting to the final... we have demonstrated we can win vs the big dogs in the past and even this season we've held our own at points, if we are there then that means the lads will have more confidence... plus i feel like we will probably be pressure off in the league at that point as its probably done and dusted

what i am saying is...

lump on

Plymouth have an awful away record too: no wins, 3 draws and 6 losses.

Almost as bad as our prem record

Apparently, we are "arrogant" because we expect to beat Plymouth at BDTBL, yet old 'Cobi' fancies the Pilgrims for the QF!

No Pal, we aren't "just Premier League in name". We ARE Premier league (at least until next season, when we won't be! :eek:) because we actually earned it. The 'quality League 1 side' are currently 15th, 4 points better off that Bristol Rovers.

Gotta love footy fans.

UTB
In fairness the quote doesn’t say quality League 1 side

Back
Top Bottom