Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Hillsboro Blade

CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

The two bits of land the club has purchased is where the local stray dogs go for a piss.
  2. Hillsboro Blade

Never Before - Until

Talking to fellow football fans, even Owls fans, if the so called top six pissed off the European League this would save football to an extent in this Country. Greedy, not bothered about cash bonuses to lower league clubs with the ridiculous no replay FA Cup. I mean, for gods sake, how much cash...
  3. Hillsboro Blade

Vini Souza

Fuck me, I’m only saying what a mate said to me at work! Burn me at the stake everybody!
  4. Hillsboro Blade

Vini Souza

My mate at work was talking to Wilder in The Lescar a couple of weeks ago. Said Wilder was very disappointed in Souza, when he had cramp the other week Wilder said that Souza doesn’t train right. Are we not training him right or is he just tossing it off? Also said Norwood should have been...
  5. Hillsboro Blade

CONFIRMED Points deduction to start next season

The money wasted on Brewster, what an absolute shit show. With the transfer fee, signing on fee, wages, it will cost £35 million and for what? Brewster is the South Stand debt for the new age, we will still be paying this for the next five years,
  6. Hillsboro Blade

Our fans today

Probably does, not worth getting a ban over. He is a funny lad to be honest like a lot round us. Hate Blade turning on Blade, life’s too short.
  7. Hillsboro Blade

Our fans today

Chelsea lads were sat there minding their own business. Why wade into them for nothing? One punch can kill, bullying mentality which I hate. Had to laugh though when he thought two other black lads at the front were Chelsea when they’re from Manor Top. One of the lads looks like Deontay Wilder...
  8. Hillsboro Blade

Our fans today

Was scoping a couple of black lads who are actually Blades. Put it this way, I wouldn’t tangle with them.
  9. Hillsboro Blade

Our fans today

On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there. Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that...
  10. Hillsboro Blade

Blades v Chelsea - Match Highlights

Grbic sort of jogged to his right hand side with his head down for their second goal, bizarre. Fully expected him to carry on running down the dugout as if he was busting for a shit.
  11. Hillsboro Blade

Arblaster

I love watching a player with great balance who seems to have time on the ball. Instant control with speed of thought. Reminds me a bit of my favourite ever Blades midfielder Don Hutchison. Always wanting the ball, knows what’s he’s going to do with it before he receives it and plays the right...
  12. Hillsboro Blade

Things I won’t miss in the EPL

We should learn about the way Bournemouth, Brentford and Brighton are being run. I know they have richer owners than us but they’ve got excellent scouting in place, good infrastructure, a defined style of playing and suitable replacements lined up when the top six buy their best players. Theres...
  13. Hillsboro Blade

Grbic

If some of our team were in the Army they would need two promotions to rise to the rank of Dick Head.
  14. Hillsboro Blade

Nigel Adkins at Blackburn Game

Knowing my luck it would be a lady with teeth that eat an apple through a tennis racket,
  15. Hillsboro Blade

Depends who’s on the other side of the hole.
  16. Hillsboro Blade

The Adkins season feels like a glory year compared to this season which feels like a glory hole.
  17. Hillsboro Blade

Vini Souza

He talks the talk, doesn’t walk the walk. He’ll now be as popular as a turd in a swimming pool in the dressing room. His own fault, no sympathy and shows what he thinks of us. Gobshite.
  18. Hillsboro Blade

Good news in the next couple of weeks?

The best Hotel in League One. Filled to capacity with Leyton Orient, Crewe and Shrewsbury fans. Fucking great.
  19. Hillsboro Blade

Archer

If I was Archer I’d piss off from this club faster than shit off a shovel. I can see him going to a mid to lower half Premier side, Bournemouth or Brentford perhaps.
  20. Hillsboro Blade

Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

I wonder if Chris Basham has considered being a fitness coach? He’s one of the fittest, best conditioned players I’ve ever seen in a United shirt. Up there with non football players e.g boxers and athletes. I bet he could the Royal Marines course including the 30 miler at the end. Top bloke, get...
  21. Hillsboro Blade

CONFIRMED HSBC Sports Ground - New first team training centre

Will we still sign shit players to train at the new Training Ground?
  22. Hillsboro Blade

CONFIRMED Mitchell gone

One down, 24 others to go.
  23. Hillsboro Blade

The Gulf

That’s us down to a tee isn’t it. Owned by a Chairman who used to sell Bumwad, Shit Tickets and Spunk roll.
  24. Hillsboro Blade

Free Season Tickets

Had a season ticket for 42 years. I’m not attending any more matches this season and not renewing next season. If the Board and players don’t give a monkeys chuff, why should I fucking subsidise them? My piss was boiling last night thinking of these wasters getting into their Mercs, Audis and...
  25. Hillsboro Blade

Wilder Out ?

Slav was shafted big time by The Prince. Promised money that never materialised, trying to change the style of play and ethos of the club with the utter dross that Wilder bought. What a great opportunity wasted. Makes you wonder what Slav would have achieved with Wilders first Premier League...
  26. Hillsboro Blade

Ahmedhodzic

It’s his lack of effort, couldn’t care less look on his fucking boat race that boils my piss. I’m now starting to intensely dislike this shyster. And what kind of a Manager makes him Captain, then actually keeps him as Captain when he couldn’t give a monkeys toss? Fuck off Anel and fuck off Wilder.
  27. Hillsboro Blade

Positives

Right now I need 51 positives to cancel out the 50 negatives.
  28. Hillsboro Blade

The carnage on the pitch...

To be honest, I’d play the lads who sell the hot dogs and pies and tell the fucking players to sell the pies and hot dogs, Players will find out what hard work and effort is the gutless, spineless wankers.
  29. Hillsboro Blade

Scouting & Recruitment

They’re not actual Scouts as in dib, dib, dib are they? Probably do a better fucking job.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom