Our fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s the players and staffs jobs to give us something to sing about. They’ve been woeful all season and don’t deserve backing.
Bollocks opinion. It’s our club, we are the constant and we need to be better.

Players come and go and what happens on the pitch largely shouldn’t matter.

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shame
One of my favourite chants as a kid
"Who the fuckin ell are you" "who the fuckin ell are you"

Yeah, one got punched in the face.
On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there.
Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that wouldn’t have knocked the skin off a rice pudding. Credit to the Chelsea lad, just stood there and didn’t respond. I just thought the whole incident was cringeworthy.

On the row where I sit about five feet away. The two Chelsea fans were doing nothing wrong. Alright, they were in the home end, but they weren’t lairy, just sat there.
Cue slightly overweight ‘Stone Island Action Man’ jump down a row, fall on his arse onto the seat then throw a punch that wouldn’t have knocked the skin off a rice pudding. Credit to the Chelsea lad, just stood there and didn’t respond. I just thought the whole incident was cringeworthy.
Yeah agree, I sit a couple of rows in front of you…

I presume that the guy who threw the punch will get a ban, but he was still there sniffing other Chelsea fans out later in the game.

Yeah agree, I sit a couple of rows in front of you…

I presume that the guy who threw the punch will get a ban, but he was still there sniffing other Chelsea fans out later in the game.
Was scoping a couple of black lads who are actually Blades. Put it this way, I wouldn’t tangle with them.

Couple of Irish pikeys talking to me at the front of the kop today, silly money for chelski tickets, they still paid slightly over the odds for home tickets actually

Pretty sure this was the first game this season we could all string a chant together apart from greasy chip butty... Funny how perspectives work

Bollocks opinion. It’s our club, we are the constant and we need to be better.

Players come and go and what happens on the pitch largely shouldn’t matter.
Each to their own but I’m not singing when we’re 3-0 down after 20 minutes to Aston Villa.

Empty seats everywhere and more atmosphere in a funeral home.
We deserve absolutely fucking nothing on the pitch.

On the back of three good performances as well.

Hang your heads in shame
Bell end

The more ridiculous carry on was the escalating argument amongst Blades after the Chelsea fans left.

From what I could glean it seemed to be accusations that others should have waded into them because they were Chelsea fans.

Harsh tbh I know Pete and I'm sure he regrets it now

The more ridiculous carry on was the escalating argument amongst Blades after the Chelsea fans left.

From what I could glean it seemed to be accusations that others should have waded into them because they were Chelsea fans.
Chelsea lads were sat there minding their own business. Why wade into them for nothing? One punch can kill, bullying mentality which I hate. Had to laugh though when he thought two other black lads at the front were Chelsea when they’re from Manor Top. One of the lads looks like Deontay Wilder with the same build, the other lad looks handy as well, he thought better of it!

Chelsea lads were sat there minding their own business. Why wade into them for nothing? One punch can kill, bullying mentality which I hate. Had to laugh though when he thought two other black lads at the front were Chelsea when they’re from Manor Top. One of the lads looks like Deontay Wilder with the same build, the other lad looks handy as well, he thought better of it!
Yeah saw that too. I thought I recognised one of them so thought it stupid they were being accused of being Chelsea.

The Chelsea fans were originally sat in different seats and my mate realised they were and had a quiet polite word telling them to be careful as some might not react well to them. One of them said thanks and they moved up the stand.

I was surprised to then see them back down where it kicked off.

Was it between Blades, or was there a Chelsea fan there? The Chelsea fans seemed to think so.
It was two Chelsea fans originally but they left straight away and the continuing arguing and falling out was with fellow Blades.

I got told that another Chelsea fan further towards H block got a kicking from a woman :oops:

Too many idiots fighting each other 🫣
It was madness for ages. People coming up the stand, down the stand to get involved. The bloke at the front who always manages to get involved in everything when he's not saying stuff to the subs warming up.

Back
Top Bottom