Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Blade_In_Sydney

United 1 Brentford 0 - report

10/10 team score.
  2. Blade_In_Sydney

Darren Smith Out

And I thought it was deja vu all over again 🤔
  3. Blade_In_Sydney

How many in here made it 46/46?

I know, I got it. Tell me it's true pommpey really is @fallowfield.
  4. Blade_In_Sydney

Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Preston

First (bugger missed it again)
  5. Blade_In_Sydney

Tufty Club pod - match reactions

Great pod. Always entertaining. Thanks. Listener no. 11
  6. Blade_In_Sydney

Bristol City fan in peace

Bristol City rhymes with Titty. Hence terms such as "A nice pair of britols" Hope that helps?
  7. Blade_In_Sydney

Baker Street.

Killjoy
  8. Blade_In_Sydney

Fallowfiled says

He’s probably a bit older than 13 months but, just given his spelling and grammar, not much.
  9. Blade_In_Sydney

BladesPod - latest episodes

As always a great (well balanced pod). Really appreciated. Roygbiv thinks the weather is bad there, look what we have to put up with.
  10. Blade_In_Sydney

Posters you would like to have a drink with?

You always get one. Don’t you know the rules on here? If it’s a rumour it goes in the Rumour section, not General Blades Chat Don’t be surprised if you get a lifetime ban.
  11. Blade_In_Sydney

Posters you would like to have a drink with?

Awesome poster. Virtually everybody had a copy on their wall when I was at uni - 1977!
  12. Blade_In_Sydney

Very entertaining and informative pod Beans and YorkBlade. Many thanks. Does this now mean Roygbiv will be staying under the bridge with his collection of Hull City scarfs to keep him warm? Now, all three of you on one podcast, that would be gold.
  13. Blade_In_Sydney

Footballers With Double Barrelled Surnames

James Ward-Prowse Jamal Campbell-Rice
  14. Blade_In_Sydney

Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

This is great reasoning and makes a lot of sense. But what if the fax machine breaks down? Contingencies need to be put in place. If only the World Wide Web had been invented ☹️
  15. Blade_In_Sydney

Fallowfields Fantastic Thursday Football QUIZ

Surely this is in the wrong forum. Foxy could you please move to General Chat?
  16. Blade_In_Sydney

The Sheff United Way - Thread

Brilliant. Thanks to you both. Could have been a few hours longer maybe?
  17. Blade_In_Sydney

Fallowfields team to pummell the potterers

What does this actually mean? “He look better on the eye than he actually is IMO” How else can his, or anyone else’s performance by judged, except by what they see?
  18. Blade_In_Sydney

The 'not great players, but universally well liked' ex United player thread

The great bearded terrier from the TC era, Trevor Hockey. Universally loved by Blades, but left us all far far too young.
  19. Blade_In_Sydney

Horsfield return?

Now, I’d have thought you’d had gone for Geoff Salmons Silent Blade
  20. Blade_In_Sydney

Roy's View From... View From Blackpool

Many thanks Roy (in addition to the elf helpers Andrew, Weird One and Panchero). I was expecting your offerings to be called "Views From Under The Bridge" now.
  21. Blade_In_Sydney

New episode of Blades Heaven -- Carl Asaba on takeover talk, McBurnie charges dropped & more!

Thanks for the enjoyable podcast. As requested, some feedback. My main thought is does this add anything? Sadly, the answer is, not really. It does seem a bit of a “me to” approach. Fans are doing podcasts, they seem to be popular, we should do one as well. There are a whole spectrum of Blades...
  22. Blade_In_Sydney

Beans & Roygbiv the podcasts get better and better and are always great entertainment. It's funny you should mention the Blades Christmas presents. Clearly Santa got lost in Sheffield because I found an envelope addressed to you both close to Opera House. Given the constraint of time, there was...
  23. Blade_In_Sydney

As always, many thanks (from a stifling hot Sydney 😬) for a very entertaining podcast. With respect to England’s performance, nothing has changed. As mentioned in numerous other threads in the past, England have a long history of picking conservative teams. Flair players (let’s say game...
  24. Blade_In_Sydney

Many thanks Beans and Roygbiv - you’ve been missed.
  25. Blade_In_Sydney

The Sheff United Way - Thread

That was awesome YorkBlade / Nick. Dare I say, the best one yet. Thanks.
  26. Blade_In_Sydney

Sponsorless Shirt

“The Blades current home shirt made by Errea”. Are the shirts you are trying to sell also made by Errea, as it is unclear from your description. Just out of interest, I assume you will be compensating Foxy for using the S2 platform as a shop window?
  27. Blade_In_Sydney

Iliman Ndiaye - MoM

Subbed on at 74 minutes.
  28. Blade_In_Sydney

Many thanks guys, really appreciated. Always interesting with some great humour.
  29. Blade_In_Sydney

Roy's View From... View From Cardiff

Great song Roy (even more impressed as it’s before your time). Pretty predicable views😒. Thanks.
  30. Blade_In_Sydney

United 5 Burnley 2 - report

First at last Thanks as always

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom