Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Preston

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I love it when fans of middling championship teams say we are nothing special and the championship is poor, when their own teams never ever even get close

Sunderland, Rotherham and Blackburn forums were saying the same. Not the sets of fans I would take advice off about staying in The Premier League to be fair.

Chhers Roy

“Think Billy Sharp will be still knocking goals in for some Sheff Unt team when he’s into his 80’s.”

He's old
He's fat
He's round

Billehhhh....Billeeeeh
Sharp
we've got billehhh Sharp

He's old
He's fat
He's round

Stills scores goals though
even with a zimmer frame.....

Billehhhh....Billeeeeh
Sharp
we've got billehhh Sharp

(FFS dont sing that tomoz)

Thanks Roy,

Took me by surprise seeing this - I'd forgotten we'd got another game. I thought the season was over!

I love it when fans of middling championship teams say we are nothing special and the championship is poor, when their own teams never ever even get close
Plenty of fans seem to think every team should be as good as the ones dominating TV with £50 million players in every position. It's also an opinion parroted around about Championship standard currently.

There are a lot of teams struggling financially and in transition of some sort. But also look how many managers have been sacked in the Prem. Football overall is probably not at its peak...

But Blades are better than your shit teams - unlucky guys and girls.

Cheers mate. Nice work yet again 👍

Why can't some football fans just be honest? How can you watch us and say we're nowt special and you don't rate Hecky?
Two different points. In this league we are very good but “ nothing special”.
Hecky has been outstanding in managing this group to second place so should be highly rated.
How good he can be in the Premier League depends on how good our recruitment is this summer and not all of that is in his control.

Plenty of fans seem to think every team should be as good as the ones dominating TV with £50 million players in every position. It's also an opinion parroted around about Championship standard currently.

There are a lot of teams struggling financially and in transition of some sort. But also look how many managers have been sacked in the Prem. Football overall is probably not at its peak...

But Blades are better than your shit teams - unlucky guys and girls.
Totally agree. They say we are nothing special and the championship is poor but if their own teams have just had a season like we had, they would be wanking themselves off saying it's the best team and season they have ever had. It's such a tone deaf bitter comment to make

I think the players won't have helped themselves with their preparation for this (as is their right after winning promotion), but part of me thinks they won't want to lose this football game as a matter of personal pride, much like any other.

Back
Top Bottom