Fallowfields team to pummell the potterers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

12 days gone in the transfeer window and no Super striker has been signed what is going on down at the lane the sooner the bog roll prince shows his self the door the better

Great result in the cup and Jebbo looks to be half decent so i cannott wait for Gareth Heckingbottom to carry on with Our Bill , surely you have to play Jebbo or even Osula if they dont start now then when will they ever

Expecting a physical game so Norwood should be benched IMO

My team would be

—-League one Wes —-

—Bogle —Anel—Egan—CP30–ENDA

——-BERGE——DOYLE——

——MACATEE———NDIAYE

————JEBBOOO——-
🥱

Oh aye so you’d suggest playing who then ?
If mcburnie is fit, obviously him.

If not, you've got to go Sharp*.

Jebbison has attributes no doubt, up against bully defenders is certainly not a strong point.

*I absolutely love Billy sharp. I'd let him shag my wife. However, he shouldn't be a first name on the sheet, starter. But... at present, he's the best option we have

Jebbison has attributes no doubt, up against bully defenders is certainly not a strong point.

*I absolutely love Billy sharp. I'd let him shag my wife. However, he shouldn't be a first name on the sheet, starter. But... at present, he's the best option we have
Thought McB was out of commission indefinitely.
Re Sharp he is an impact sub. Jeb offers far more with the youthfull speed and fearless approach he Iliman and McAtee bring as a brilliant front 3.

Thought McB was out of commission indefinitely.
Re Sharp he is an impact sub. Jeb offers far more with the youthfull speed and fearless approach he Iliman and McAtee bring as a brilliant front 3.
Agreed. Just don't think he'll fare well gains their CBs.

I have high hopes for Ndiaye n McAtee behind jebbo

You’ve let us and more importantly yourself down with this selection. It is almost like you haven’t got a clue what you are doing. Go away and have a good hard look at yourself. Do better!

Agreed. Just don't think he'll fare well gains their CBs.

I have high hopes for Ndiaye n McAtee behind jebbo
Take your point completely. Just think their pace will unsettle a 97 yr old CB far more than the hardworking but oh so predictable Bill.

Totally agree, and I would also let Billy shag your wife.

Really why is that ?
So for a physical game, you would rather leave out our most effective player. Most interceptions in midfield. I would say that he's our most aggressive central midfielder as well.

If Norwood doesn't play then usually United don't perform.

So for a physical game, you would rather leave out our most effective player. Most interceptions in midfield. I would say that he's our most aggressive central midfielder as well.

Norwood has played all season and the level of performance has been ok ( results great )

We play well for 20 minutes at a time ? Is that down to Norwood ?

Norwood has played all season and the level of performance has been ok ( results great )

We play well for 20 minutes at a time ? Is that down to Norwood ?
I'm saying we shouldn't leave Norwood out (and we won't) for physical games. Norwood is the 2nd name on the team sheet for me.

He is and he is a great player at this level

However he is not as good as our fans make out he is great when we play poor teams

But we haven’t dominated that many games this season and he can easily be played through IMO

He look better on the eye than he actually is IMO
What does this actually mean?

“He look better on the eye than he actually is IMO”

How else can his, or anyone else’s performance by judged, except by what they see?

Wow. Didn't notice that Norwood wasn't listed 🤪

Maybe if people stopped getting so wound up every single time he posts something a bit silly, he might stop.

Hes got the majority of the forum on strings.
Too right.
He s gone on my ignore list now.

Back
Top Bottom