Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Snowman

Round 4

As shown by the outrageous deflection which beat Brighton, they are spozzy bastards at all times and although we might batter them (as before) they are always likely to fluke a win, probably with the assistance of VAR. Lowest ranked team at home please.
  2. Snowman

Henderson's weakness

Three areas of weakness. 1. Distribution. Not fatal. Comes with time. 2. Near post. Said to be unforgivable for a keeper, but I think where he has been caught out here comes from the third weakness. 3. Starting position. Maybe he's had it easy on his way up and doesn't have to concentrate, but...
  3. Snowman

Once a Blade, always a Blade? - Where are they now?

Noticed Jordan Slew got a mention on Sky Transfer prog as moving from Ashton to Morecambe. Clearly on his way back.
  4. Snowman

Che Adams £11.2m

Disagree.
  5. Snowman

Keep it in perspective

I blame Lundstram!
  6. Snowman

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLADES EVERYWHERE!!!!

not yet....,,
  7. Snowman

VAR Var Merchandise

I'm in. Shouldn't be too difficult to reproduce a controversial still from one of our VAR decisions to illustrate a point.
  8. Snowman

Magnificent

I am presently sat in Grand Central Station NYC having a beer. At 33 minutes into our match I walked past a sports goods shop on 5th Ave with a huge screen showing our game. It was 0-0 then. Ok we lost. I expected that. Fuck VAR as well. However the point is we were there on a global stage on a...
  9. Snowman

Late kickoff

Far too many people near me looking at their season tickets to find their seats as if they had never seen them before. Maybe they hadn't.
  10. Snowman

The kop

It was quiet and disappointing. We didn't do our job and neither did the team. Ref tried his best to encourage us by being a twat, but didn't seem we could get up for it. At the end, glad of a point. We were quiet and they did a good job on us. We weren't intimidating in the slightest
  11. Snowman

Christmas bug?

Don't know about McG and Lunny, but HENDERSON was suffering from positional indecision sickness all game.
  12. Snowman

David Parkhouse

He doesn't want to be with us. Goodbye, get another club. Not too harsh a judgment I hope.
  13. Snowman

Garth's team of the week

No. Cos he’s a twat. He’s only gone and won the biggest twat in the history of twattery Prize as given by the University of Twattersfield following the teachings of Professor A Twat and endowed by Wearetwats Inc manufacturers of miscellaneous aids to Twattery since 1867 and provider of Twats...
  14. Snowman

OLD SONG MADE NEW......

Well it's better than most, I'll give it that.
  15. Snowman

Is McGoldrick’s heir already at the club?

Absolutely no way McB can do any of the stuff that McG can. For a start, McG has a low centre of gravity which gives him the ability to make a quick turn and glide away. He has quick feet and a quick brain. He can pick a pass and deliver. He can sprint. McB is a completely different physical...
  16. Snowman

I'm getting greedy. For Xmas can I have.....

Come on mate. There's wishful thinking and fucking impossibity. Unicorns maybe, but Hammond playing footy? Not even Sooty's oofle dust could magic that.
  17. Snowman

McBurnie Humble Pie

It's one goal. It was good. He's improved in the last three appearances. He actually knows where to move now, but too early to see if it's a complete turn around. I suspect the penny has dropped about his private life alongside understanding how hard he has to work to be as good as he needs to...
  18. Snowman

Blades v Brighton - Match Highlights

Fuck me, we're good.
  19. Snowman

SUFC Christmas Party

Cubana. I got thrown out of there for wrecking the PA with an over enthusiastic twirl and cha cha move. I admit I then went on to try and raid the kitchen with the munchies, but I'm pretty sure out it was the original chaos that didn't endear me.
  20. Snowman

Magnus Carlsen is a Blade

WTF?
  21. Snowman

Dear Agony Aunt.....

Dear Aunt Agony, Do I need to worry? What should I do? I have a group of very special friends I hang out with every couple of weeks in Sheffield. We've been together a long time. There's a big do coming up in January and I'm afraid some of my friends are going to be invited to parties in...
  22. Snowman

John Terry & Dean Smith

What I don't get, is that the most fouled and kicked and assaulted player in the entire league manages to get through every game over an entire season without any injuries whatsoever. You might have thought that a man seriously assaulted at least ten times a game might suffer some long lasting...
  23. Snowman

John Terry & Dean Smith

Thought he was out wide to avoid Lundstram 😁
  24. Snowman

MOTD Toneet

You mean 2. Frank Lampard's Chelsea?
  25. Snowman

Basham

He still scares the fuck out of me when he has the ball going forward, but gets away with it every time. I have never ever seen a player almost ice skate through a football game with an impression of a weeble wobble and spend so much time horizontal on the floor heading away a clearance. I keep...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom