Magnus Carlsen is a Blade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sabella's Socks

Dribbling
Reaction score
From today's stream v Pepe Cuenca

magnus is a blade.png

(In case anyone's interested I'm pretty sure he's a Real Madrid fan; that's definitely a John Lundstram mug, which he's showcasing because, as well as being World Chess Champion, and the number one ranked chess player in the world, he's also, at the moment, number one ranked player in some version of Fantasy Football.)

I'm not surprised Magnus has a Blades mug.
Chess is a game that really intelligent people play. The pigs play draughts cos they can't get their heads around the 3 centre backs opening in Chess. Also, they have the memory of a goldfish.
Chess was probably invented by a Wilder descendant or more likely someone in Knill's family tree.
Most Blades play chess because they can. Many Blades ladies know the "English Opening", but If you get too fresh, they will give you "The Grob".
Us lads like a good "Falkbeer Counter Gambit" after a match.
Someone may have taught the Wednesday defence "The Queens Gambit" on Bouncing Day, but they clearly got "Zugzwanged"!
Anyways I'm just going to "Fianchetto" the missus see you later lads.

That OK for you Silent? :)

I'm not surprised Magnus has a Blades mug.
Chess is a game that really intelligent people play. The pigs play draughts cos they can't get their heads around the 3 centre backs opening in Chess. Also, they have the memory of a goldfish.
Chess was probably invented by a Wilder descendant or more likely someone in Knill's family tree.
Most Blades play chess because they can. Many Blades ladies know the "English Opening", but If you get too fresh, they will give you "The Grob".
Us lads like a good "Falkbeer Counter Gambit" after a match.
Someone may have taught the Wednesday defence "The Queens Gambit" on Bouncing Day, but they clearly got "Zugzwanged"!
Anyways I'm just going to "Fianchetto" the missus see you later lads.

That OK for you Silent? :)

WTF?

They rambled on about him on talksort he had Lunny in his Fantasy team before a ball was kicked apparently.
some kinda genius!

A mate of a friend who works in the pub that knows my brother has heard it on Twitter that Bobby Fischer used to watch the Pigs home and away !!

Think it's fairly well know that he went off the reservation in his later years. I guess watching Wednesday home & away for a while will do that to you 🤣

I think this is actually the (now discontinued) scapegoat edition - on the other side it says ‘John Lundstram, it’s always his fault’

Those would be collectors items now, worth more than Harry Potter first editions. If you have one in the attic hang onto it because it's only going to go up in value.

Back
Top Bottom