CONFIRMED Rhian Brewster

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry Eddie, since the s is belonging to and not a plural, it is 's.

For it to a plural the reference would need to be in the context of hairy fannies.

Hope this makes sense.

Isn’t it a plural and a possessive? Belonging to the entire decade of the 1980s, in which case it would be 1980s’. Unless it was specifically belonging to 1980, in which case you’d be correct.

Watching that he scores with left right and head at ease. But can he get stuck out ont wing doing endless triangles, if not I recon that’s what was in the 18 page development plan. We‘ll have not of that scoring malarkey round here young Brewster
There's a wee bit of Tony Agana about him I reckon. The best news from the video by a long way though, is that he'd cost 550k and nobody's interested, so I really don't know what we're mingeing about at.

He's so good. I've been praying we sign him ever since rumours started. Though I'm pretty sure my first remark in this thread was something like "no way Liverpool will sell him, might not even loan him out".

Genuinely dream about him at least once a week.

IF he signs it's an even bigger statement than getting Berge, I reckon. And Sander is looking top class now.

DO NOT POST TOPLESS PICTURES IN ANYWHERE BUT THE PIG AND TRUFFLE YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOTIC WAZZOCKS AS SOME OF US ACCESS THIS SITE AT WORK.

ITS NOT A HARD FUCKING RULE TO FOLLOW.
So what's the issue? Posting of the topless pictures or you using work equipment (time?) to log onto to a personal website?

92718-f8a9d2174a4d7c5e1a063b224fd53cc2.jpg
I thought it was a naked woman holding a black haired toddler upside down by the legs..??!?

Should have gone to Specsavers I suppose...

So what's the issue? Posting of the topless pictures or you using work equipment (time?) to log onto to a personal website?
People who use a work computer do get break times, in which they’re often allowed to use a work computer to access non-work related websites. Pictures of naked women generally fall outside the list of allowed materials though.
Additionally, not all employers are draconian slave-drivers who insist on presenteeism. In the modern workplace, many people are given the freedom to work as they wish, as long as targets are met.

People who use a work computer do get break times, in which they’re often allowed to use a work computer to access non-work related websites. Pictures of naked women generally fall outside the list of allowed materials though.
Additionally, not all employers are draconian slave-drivers who insist on presenteeism. In the modern workplace, many people are given the freedom to work as they wish, as long as targets are met.
Appreciate - which is why I asked the question. So to follow that up though, does the site also have to ban foul language just in case someone is accessing from a work computer and may see it over someone's shoulder and may get offended? Where do you draw the line? Does Foxy have to put a warning on the site to say it may contain images and language that some people may find offensive? The issue is if you are using equipment that is not your own but could potentially breach the use of that equipment, where do you draw the line? Where does the responsibility lie? Does Foxy have to change his name to Reverend Jim Jones?

Tell you what: read this (posted again for your benefit): https://www.balls.ie/football/indykaila-investigate-twitters-famous-transfer-bullshitter-171689

Then give your head a wobble and think about what you post before you post it, eh?

He’s usually spot on leaker plenty of transfers
Tell you what: read this (posted again for your benefit): https://www.balls.ie/football/indykaila-investigate-twitters-famous-transfer-bullshitter-171689

Then give your head a wobble and think about what you post before you post it, eh?

No factual evidence dis-proving that he isn’t ITK just like Nixon off Twitter

Still doesn’t explain why the account has over 300k followers

Appreciate - which is why I asked the question. So to follow that up though, does the site also have to ban foul language just in case someone is accessing from a work computer and may see it over someone's shoulder and may get offended? Where do you draw the line? Does Foxy have to put a warning on the site to say it may contain images and language that some people may find offensive? The issue is if you are using equipment that is not your own but could potentially breach the use of that equipment, where do you draw the line? Where does the responsibility lie? Does Foxy have to change his name to Reverend Jim Jones?

Certain images will be picked up by filters and classed as not fit for the workplace and will end up getting this site banned from my work proxy. Thus meaning I can't access this site in my breaks or sometimes admittedly, while in the middle of a god forsaken conference call I don't need to be on.

Bad language does not do that. Plus it's an actual rule of the forum to not post nsfw images - that is neither a hard rule to follow or a difficult one to understand.

I don't see why you would try to argue otherwise? You draw the line at the forum rules.

He’s usually spot on leaker plenty of transfers

No factual evidence dis-proving that he isn’t ITK just like Nixon off Twitter

Still doesn’t explain why the account has over 300k followers
You keep believing it then, despite all evidence to the contrary.
He’s only ever spot on because he hedges his bets, as discussed in that article.
Credulous idiots who believe anything they read from a Twitter account are the reason he has so many followers. It’s been proven that you can’t see the Great Wall Of China from space but it doesn’t stop people saying it as though it’s fact.

Appreciate - which is why I asked the question. So to follow that up though, does the site also have to ban foul language just in case someone is accessing from a work computer and may see it over someone's shoulder and may get offended? Where do you draw the line? Does Foxy have to put a warning on the site to say it may contain images and language that some people may find offensive? The issue is if you are using equipment that is not your own but could potentially breach the use of that equipment, where do you draw the line?

I think there’s a difference between a word appearing in a sentence and a photo taking up most of the screen.

I realise I might be in a minority here, but I tend to visit this site for Blades-related content. There are other sections I might dip into at times on other topics in other forums. I don’t head here because of an interest in seeing what set of tits a particular poster enjoys sharing – or because I want to share with any of you lot my particular tastes on the subject. I wouldn’t say I’m offended by it, I don’t view this forum from a work computer for example, but I find it all somewhat tiresome to sift through – even more so than the bullshit twitter rumour accounts tbh. I am guessing that’s why Foxy created the separate forum for that material in the first place.

Depends on the employer and the systems they have in place to check web traffic. Some places I’ve worked block access to betting sites; my current employer doesn’t. That said, they’d be rightfully annoyed if I was using my work laptop to look at pictures of naked titties (that’s what my personal equipment* is for).

*take that however you will

Depends on the employer and the systems they have in place to check web traffic. Some places I’ve worked block access to betting sites; my current employer doesn’t. That said, they’d be rightfully annoyed if I was using my work laptop to look at pictures of naked titties (that’s what my personal equipment* is for).

*take that however you will
Not disagreeing. Just wanted to move things on from 37 reposts of a Sun article, and with it 50 reposts from the BBC/Daily Mail and other outlets quoting the Sun article.

(PS Whilst there is a google filter for inappropriate images I am not aware of one that allows an employer to filter them out unless anyone knows of a nipple filter somewhere).

You keep believing it then, despite all evidence to the contrary.
He’s only ever spot on because he hedges his bets, as discussed in that article.
Credulous idiots who believe anything they read from a Twitter account are the reason he has so many followers. It’s been proven that you can’t see the Great Wall Of China from space but it doesn’t stop people saying it as though it’s fact.

Im a glass half full person i'll believe him till he's been proven wrong ;););)

Back
Top Bottom